• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

HeySeuss

U762nNT.gif

I prolly watched that 15 times before I saw the Texas dude on the wrong side of the ball...lol

I'm not so sure, if he had a good QB he'd feature the QB. At the very least said prospect would land the pro system badge. I do see your point though.

In fairness Bama's current OC is Lane Kiffin who hasn't really done much with supposedly top tier QB prospects like Matt Barkley.

This broadcast is pushing 4 hours.

LET LARRY PRESENT!

Also Florida stopped running the ball and started throwing incompletions in the second quarter which slowed the game down a lot.

Silkworm

Gators beat (or is it covered?) the spread! Another moral victory! Woo!!!!

edit: And kept Henry from reaching 2000 yrds on the season.

Matt Hinton ‏@MattRHinton 2m2 minutes ago
Alabama's the first back-to-back SEC champ since Tennessee in 1997–98. Pretty incredible span between repeat winners.

For as dominant as Bama under Saban has been this is the first time they've won back to back Conference Championships.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Michigan State has one loss..

So.. Didn't quite work mre..
Whaaaaat? But I was told that that B1G was so deep that 1 loss eliminates you from the championship game, unlike the SEC where a 1 loss Alabama was allowed to play.

I've been lied to.

Top Bottom