• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

squicken

USC lost 3 games to ranked opponents this season and allowed 40+ in all of them and over 200 yards a game on the ground. How in the world did they decide to keep the same coaches?

I do not understand how Pat Haden has so much power at such a big school with such a bad resume as AD

Matt Hinton ‏@MattRHinton 3m3 minutes ago
Subtracting return yards McCaffrey also finishes more than 500 yards ahead of the no. 2 player (Royce Freeman) in yards from scrimmage.

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 2m2 minutes ago
The Pac-12 North is 5-0 in these conference title games #USCvsStanford

Yeesh.

clav

In all honesty an Ohio State or Michigan State vs Stanford Rose Bowl is gonna be great.

Get a new year bowl in the primetime spotlight at a warm location.

I don't see downsides.

Stanford fans should be worried about that RB's health. More games they play, the bigger risk he's taking.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently one of the news programs here in Dallas is reporting that Texas is ready to offer Sonny Cumbie (currently co-OC at TCU) a $1 million per year contract to be their OC.

Apparently one of the news programs here in Dallas is reporting that Texas is ready to offer Sonny Cumbie (currently co-OC at TCU) a $1 million per year contract to be their OC.

I think its because his offense put up 30 points in the first quarter against us so we're like "Hey man, can you show us how to do that? Here's $1,000,000"

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Hey, I thought the Bama-UF game was boring. Then I turned it back over to the MSU-Iowa game.

Top Bottom