• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

It just figures. When there were only 2 teams in the MNC game, Stanford finished 3rd and 4th... Now that theres' 4, we're going to be 5th :(

clav

It just figures. When there were only 2 teams in the MNC game, Stanford finished 3rd and 4th... Now that theres' 4, we're going to be 5th :(

Probably will be for the better if you want your team to win post season.

If the RB gets injured, there goes everything.

Auteezy

Banned
remember when every1 was panicking stanford lost to northwestern to start the season, then northwestern ended up not being totaly awful.

Honestly I think Oregon is the best team in the pac 12 with adams healthy. They would crush SC and I think beat stanford.

He needs to be Monday Night Football when Al Michaels retires.

I'm guessing you meant Sunday Night Football. Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden do MNF.

But I'm okay with either. Even though I love Mike Tirico.

And Al Michaels can never retire. He can only be traded for cartoon characters.

squicken

i said before. It's ingram vs gerhart 2.0

Bama RB vs White Stanford RB

except mccaffrey is better than gerhart and henry is better than ingram

Gerhart never passed the eye test. Could tell he was a product of the system. McCafferty's versatility separates him from being just a product of a dominant offensive line

clav

remember when every1 was panicking stanford lost to northwestern to start the season, then northwestern ended up not being totaly awful.

Northwestern's offense is terrible, so I think ranking is somewhat undeserved since the defense is really decent.

To add insult to injury, you can never have a Heisman because you're Stanford.

I mean except if you're this guy...

220px-Jim_Plunkett_%28cropped%29.jpg

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.

Honestly I think Oregon is the best team in the pac 12 with adams healthy. They would crush SC and I think beat stanford.

Oregon basically just did both of those things. Healthy Adams all year and it's a different team... defense was fucking horrible though.. but they could outscore anyone.

Balphon

Well, we did crush SC and beat Stanford.

We then turned around and gave up a million points to the worst team in the conference.

Auteezy

Banned
Oregon basically just did both of those things. Healthy Adams all year and it's a different team... defense was fucking horrible though.. but they could outscore anyone.

yeah but i mean they would do it in a pac 12 championship game if they were in it right now. So I think it's okay even with a stanford win to not be in the playoff as unfortunate as that is. Also a 5th ranked stanford or w/e top 6 ranked still keeps the Rose Bowl with a highly rated team which I think is important when its not one of the playoff games.

and fucking mccaffrey, to just get beat by 1 player like that. You really gotta give him respect he dominated.

when i drove thru Eugene it felt really good being waited on by Oregon students at restaurants, in hotel.

If only he was as full of himself as RGIII. "I think I just won our school the Heisman".

I really do attribute RGII winning over Luck being the media saying... OK, since you said so

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
BTW, if not for that stupid Youtube video going viral about Iowa they'd be getting a bit more respect now.

They've been pretty good all year.

Auteezy

Banned
I was pretty close with my assessment that USC would get a lead ~4 points and then proceed to suck on defense and give up another 100

ryseing

BTW, if not for that stupid Youtube video going viral about Iowa they'd be getting a bit more respect now.

They've been pretty good all year.

The idea for the YT video came from The Solid Verbal podcast. To be fair, they've shut up about it the past few weeks once we realized Iowa was good.

USC lost 3 games to ranked opponents this season and allowed 40+ in all of them and over 200 yards a game on the ground. How in the world did they decide to keep the same coaches?

Top Bottom