• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Meier

Are you Pac 12 fans really trying to act like any Pac 12 team has a better defense than BC or FSU? That's rich.

Nialrot

Are you Pac 12 fans really trying to act like any Pac 12 team has a better defense than BC or FSU? That's rich.

This.

FSU's defense is probably going to be even better next year with more depth, Levonta Taylor probably starting and Matthew Thomas should be back (supposedly he's healthy and supporting the team).

squicken

Hogan is terrible and not projected to be drafted in the first few rounds. Cook, Goff and Hackenberg are the top prospects.

And Paxton Lynch of Memphis.

There's also a guy from North Dakota State who is supposed to be a potential high pick. As far as Hogan I have read his name as a mid-round guy, but even then, I don't think he is worth drafting

ryseing

More stupid fake punts.

What is going on in Charlotte?

Fowler's commentary is great.

And Clemson scores. Today is a good day.

Auteezy

Banned
There's also a guy from North Dakota State who is supposed to be a potential high pick. As far as Hogan I have read his name as a mid-round guy, but even then, I don't think he is worth drafting

hogan is not an nfl QB

the memphis QB is probably the best of the bunch

oh and don't forget about cardale jones. After 3 games last year people said they'd take him first round ROFL.

ryseing

A decent win yes. A quality win? Uhhh... No

Eh, Sagarin has Tennessee at 16. It's not a ND quality win like Stanford has but it still counts for something, especially playing in a loud Neyland.

Tennessee lost to a terrible Alabama team that lost to an Ole Miss team that couldn't beat a dreadful Arkansas team. Oklahoma wouldn't win the Sun Belt

Careful. Some might take this post seriously.

Top Bottom