• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comic Book Day, 7/22/09: Amazing Spider-Man #600, Incredible Hulk #600, Power Girl #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Shipping lists for July 22, 2009: Diamond / Midtown Comics / Marvel / DC / Image / Dark Horse

It's a big week for Marvel as they drop two 600th issues, both of which involving Spidey. On top of that, the final issue of Captain Britain is releasing, as well as a new issue of X-Force. DC is dropping new issues of Gothan City Sirens and Power Girl, both of which have been great so far. And you can't forget Green Lantern, continuing from Blackest Night #1.

I figured I would add sections for 2nd printing and trade paperback covers. There might be some people who only buy trades or those who missed out on previous sold out issues.

DC
Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #2 - The second of three in this weekly series going behind the Lanterns of Blackest Night. I enjoyed the first one. Nothing special, but some nice background.
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #5 - HOLY FUCKING CRAP THE LAST ISSUE.
Gotham City Sirens #2 - The first issue was a very fun read. I love the new direction of the Bat-books.
Green Lantern #44 - Hal and Barry vs. a very not alive J'onn J'onzz as Blackest Night marches on.
Power Girl #3 - The first two issues of this were great. Can't wait for the third.
Supergirl #43 - Back on New Krypton as we move toward the Codename: Patriot crossover between the Superman books.
Wednesday Comics #3 - The weekly series continues.

Image/Top Cow
Invincible #64 - Conquest concludes. With a death.
Fusion #3 - The crossover of Top Cow's Cyberforce and Hunter-Killer with Marvel's Mighty Avengers and Thunderbolts continues, from the writers of War of Kings.

Marvel
All-New Savage She-Hulk #4 - The last issue in this mini by Van Lente.
Amazing Spider-Man #600 - Marvel brings in the 600th issue with 104 pages of new material, with no reprints or advertisements. In other words, it's the biggest issue of ASM ever. The main feature is a 61-page story by Dan Slott and Romita Jr. with the much hyped return of Doc Ock (with Slott saying he wants to bring him up to a Dr. Doom threat level), a wedding (between Aunt May and JJJ's father), and "the return of one of the most important people in Peter Parker's life" (according to the solicit). Following that is a 12-page story by Stan Lee and Marcos Martin and after that, five 5-page stories by Gale and Alberti, Waid and Doran, Kelly and Fiumara, and Wells and Donovan. The book finishes off with one-page stories by Brubaker, Loeb, Bendis, Fraction, McKone, and Janson. There are four covers, including 50/50 covers from Romita Jr. and Alex Ross, alongside a Quesada wraparound and a Romita Sr. variant.
Avengers: The Initiative #26 - Norman is turning the Initiative into a training camp for future Dark Avengers, registering villains as heroes. Not everyone is happy about this.
Captain Britain and MI13 #15 - This fantastic series comes to an end with the final part of Vampire State.
Dark Reign: Fantastic Four #5 - The final issue in this tie-in mini, which has been great so far. It makes me excited for Millar's run on the main series to end so Hickman can get in there.
Dark Wolverine #76 - Here's the second issue in the renamed series about Wolverine's prick son. The first was surprisingly really fun. Guest-starring the Fantastic Four.
Deadpool: Suicide Kings #4 - The second to last issue in this fun mini.
Guardians of the Galaxy #16 - War of Kings rages on with Star-Lord stuck between the Shi-Ar and the Kree.
Halo: Helljumper #1 - Peter David and Eric Nguyen lead this new mini-series that hopefully Bungie won't force to be delayed for two years.
Immortal Weapons #1 - The first in this mini-series picking up where Immortal Iron Fist left off, by Aaron and Swierczynski.
Incredible Hercules #131 - Herc and Cho might be breaking up. It's all very sad.
Incredible Hulk #600 - Loeb and McGuinness bring back the original Hulk series for its 600th issue where we could potentially find out who the Red Hulk is. Ben Urich tries to discover his identity -- and brings along Peter Parker as his photographer. Following this issue, Greg Pak will take over, returning to the series for good, and it will run alongside Loeb's adjectiveless Hulk. Also in the issue: a Savage She-Hulk back-up from Van Lente, which will become a monthly feature, and a reprint of Hulk: Grey #1. It'll be available in a choice of 50/50 covers from McGuinness and Alex Ross, along with a variant by Tim Sale.
Ms. Marvel #42 - War of the Marvels begins with Carol vs. Karla. This series has become very good again, after the lame Secret Invasion stuff.
Nova #27 - This book rivals Green Lantern in cosmic quality quite often, so I do hope everyone is reading it.
Runaways #12 - One is dead and one will be returning as Home-Schooling continues.
Wolverine: Origins #38 - Logan is taking Romulus head-on, but first he needs to get through Omega Red.
X-Force #17 - The aftermath from Messiah War starts here. Will the team be able to stop Boom Boom from being killed? Will anyone who isn't Spike Spiegel care? Find out here!

Covers
Depending on your browser, some might show up as red X's or you just won't see anything at all (that's what happens for me on Firefox). Those are placeholders and they'll appear when Midtown Comics uploads the images on Wednesday.

New Releases
1028694_ful.jpg
1028693_ful.jpg
1028695_ful.jpg
1028697_ful.jpg
1028696_ful.jpg
1028702_ful.jpg
1028704_ful.jpg
1028703_ful.jpg
1028710_ful.jpg
1028709_ful.jpg
1028712_ful.jpg
1028714_ful.jpg
1028721_ful.jpg
1028719_ful.jpg
1028726_ful.jpg
1028732_ful.jpg
1028731_ful.jpg
1028729_ful.jpg
1028730_ful.jpg
1028733_ful.jpg
1028735_ful.jpg
1028734_ful.jpg
1028737_ful.jpg
1028738_ful.jpg
1028741_ful.jpg
1028740_ful.jpg
1028739_ful.jpg
1028742_ful.jpg
1028743_ful.jpg
1028744_ful.jpg
1028746_ful.jpg
1028745_ful.jpg
1028748_ful.jpg
1028747_ful.jpg
1028751_ful.jpg
1028750_ful.jpg
1028749_ful.jpg
1028753_ful.jpg
1028754_ful.jpg
1028755_ful.jpg
1028757_ful.jpg
1028764_ful.jpg
1028766_ful.jpg
1028765_ful.jpg
1028769_ful.jpg
1028768_ful.jpg
1028825_ful.jpg
1028829_ful.jpg

2nd Printings
1027961_ful.jpg
1027962_ful.jpg
1027963_ful.jpg
1028727_ful.jpg
1028728_ful.jpg
1028752_ful.jpg
1028761_ful.jpg
1028762_ful.jpg
1028763_ful.jpg
1028820_ful.jpg

Trades & Hardcovers
1028852_ful.jpg
1028854_ful.jpg
1028855_ful.jpg
1028862_ful.jpg
1028856_ful.jpg
1028857_ful.jpg
1028858_ful.jpg
1028859_ful.jpg
1028871_ful.jpg
1028870_ful.jpg

Edit: Should have introduced myself! HAI GUYS! Long time lurker, first time poster (just got activated this morning). Looking forward to becoming part of the comics corner of GAF. :D

DC
GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #2 First issue was pretty good, the art was pretty interesting as well. Love these characters and have committed myself to giving all the new Bat Books at least one full story arc.

INVINCIBLE #64 So pissed about
Eve's death
in the last issue. If the preview is any indication, this one is going to be a blood bath.

Marvel
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #600 Still need to get caught up on "American Son", hopefully the issues I picked up on eBay will be here by Wednesday. This is really 100+ pages? How am I going to fit it into a bag and board?

DEADPOOL SUICIDE KINGS #4 It's been a pretty good miniseries, though not nearly as good as the regular series. Really dig the art though, Barberi should be getting more work.

RUNAWAYS 3 #12 Was pretty bored by Terry Moore's run (and Wheadon's for that matter), but the first issue under Immomen was pretty entertaining. Looks like they might be moving towards
bringing Gert back
Not really sure how I feel about that.

1028702_ful.jpg
1028721_ful.jpg

1028732_ful.jpg
1028742_ful.jpg

1028757_ful.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Is anyone carrying TMNT Future Tense (Midtown Comics says its already out of stock) or TMNT Collected Book Volume One? I'm on vacation until Thursday so I haven't checked real stores since they've supposedly been released (though the official TMNT site says Future Tense doesn't ship til next week) and I haven't even found listings let alone stock at any online shops. Actually, maybe the Volume One reprint has been delayed, I see Peter Laird's blog talking about having "early" copies at Comic Con.

Speaking of which, can anyone get into the Comic Con Exhibit Hall or does that require a pass too? I'd drive down if I could just wander the exhibits and buy cool comics. Shame the whole thing has been taken over by movies and comics are a distant third priority now.

--

This interests me for this week:
2ldeflx.jpg

BLACKEST NIGHT TALES OF THE CORPS #2 (OF 3) $3.99
FINAL CRISIS AFTERMATH DANCE #3 (OF 6) $2.99
FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #5 (OF 5) $3.99
GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #2 $2.99
GREEN LANTERN #44 (BLACKEST NIGHT) $2.99
HELLBLAZER #257 (MR) $2.99
SUPERGIRL #43 $2.99
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #600 $4.99
NOVA #27 $2.99

Seems like a pretty good week. Definitely excited about Tales of the Corps. Last week's issue was an amazing introduction and background to some of the characters we'll see during Blackest Night. Obviously, Green Lantern #44 is on the top of my stack as well.

Still on the fence about these two. The preview for Immortal Weapons didn't really grab me, but it's Jason Aaron so I might pick it up anyway. Anybody have thoughts on this?
WEDNESDAY COMICS #3 (OF 12) $3.99
IMMORTAL WEAPONS #1 (OF 5) $3.99

Chairhome

Green Lantern, Tales of the Corps, Gotham City Sirens, Legion of Three Worlds and Wednesday Comics for me.

Loved the first BN issue. Also, to add fuel to the fire for those that were debating the whole Bruce in the rocket thing from Final Crisis, I read another old interview with Didio from back in May regarding the corpse.

newsarama said:
The fan knows – or the fans might guess – that was not Batman’s body that was recovered as a skeleton in Final Crisis #6, but nobody else knows that. Part of the year we have coming ahead of us is the exploration of what that means to the DC Universe – what that body represents, and more importantly, what actually happened to Bruce Wayne, and the mystery surrounding him.

7. Wait – that wasn’t Bruce Wayne’s skeleton?

DD: Did I say that?

NRAMA: You said that.

DD: Did I?

NRAMA: Yes.

He starts joking around after that question, but I'm going to be a little disappointed if it turns out
that it is Bruce's skeleton that Black Hand got hold of, just because I have been lead to believe (from the above interview) that it was not.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
omg_rite, that pull list is INSANE! I don't want to even start thinking about how you can store all that shit :lol . Anyway for me this week :

BLACKEST NIGHT TALES OF THE CORPS #2 : First one was nice, especially the Mongul story. Cool way to give some backstory and flovor to each of the corps.

FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #5 : Final Crisis is finally over! Geoff Johns put Georges Perez to a good use in this series. If Superboy prime doesn't get reformed by the end of the issue, I totally expect him to appear during Blackest Night seeing how Johns seems fond of the character.

GREEN LANTERN #44 : Blackest Night makes me hard yada yada, can't wait.

WEDNESDAY COMICS #3 : Still waiting for my firs two issues. But I have little doubt it's anything but good.

DEADPOOL SUICIDE KINGS #4 : I do love some Deadpool.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oh, that's not my pull list. I'm getting a good deal of that, but I was mainly just pointing out comics of note for the week.

Like, I won't be getting Legion of Three Worlds, Fusion, Invincible, Immortal Weapons, Wolverine: Origins, Halo, and a few others.

Mistouze

Chairhome said:
He starts joking around after that question, but I'm going to be a little disappointed if it turns out
that it is Bruce's skeleton that Black Hand got hold of, just because I have been lead to believe (from the above interview) that it was not.

I'd rather believe what happens in the comics.
Unless it was said otherwise in a comic I didn't read, IT IS Bruce Wayne's body. But Omega Sanction and all, he is not really dead. Anyway I expect Blackest Night to shed some light on this as Black Hand picked up Bruce's skull without flipping out at the fact he didn't get resurected as a Black Lantern and he uses it to summon Hawkman's and Hawkgirl's rings.

Tucah

you speak so well
BLACKEST NIGHT TALES OF THE CORPS #2 (OF 3)
FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #5 (OF 5)
GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #2
GREEN LANTERN #44 (BLACKEST NIGHT)
POWER GIRL #3
WEDNESDAY COMICS #3 (OF 12)
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #600

Great week. First issue of TotC was okay, but I'm a Green Lantern whore so I'll buy it. LAST ISSUE OF Lot3W OMG, I can't believe it's finally over. I wasn't as big a fan of Gotham City Sirens as it seems most of you were, but I liked it enough to pick up the second issue. Green Lantern is an obvious pick, Power Girl's been great and Wednesday Comics might be one of my favorite things this summer. I'm also just a few issues behind in Spidey, so I'll be all caught up on Wednesday for 600, I did a shitload of catching up this weekend :lol

diunxx

Really excited about Invincible and finally LOT3W's final issue! has it been a year or more already since Final Crisis?

DemiMatt

THis is sorta a big week for me.

Im really diggin Dini's writting on Gotham Sirens, cannot wait for Legion of 3 worlds to end!

Both green Lantern books are a must. And ill get Dance just bcuz I like how its a fun book.

As for marvel, just Deadpool and X Force. those will be the only 2 books from here on out that I pick up from marvel sicne their writting is crap.

As for Blackest Night, I saw Geoff Johns this weekend and he told me what the % level means. Its actually pretty interesting. I dont know how to do spoiler tags >_<

But here is the pride and joy of my collection right now! Only Sketch in the Bay Area and I got it! :D

6128_217628620507_747120507_7994546_5878663_n.jpg

GCQuinton

BLACKEST NIGHT TALES OF THE CORPS #2
FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #5
GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #2
GREEN LANTERN #44
OUTSIDERS #20
POWER GIRL #3
SUPERGIRL #43

ALL NEW SAVAGE SHE-HULK #4
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #600
AVENGERS INITIATIVE #26
BLACK PANTHER 2 #6
CAPTAIN AMERICA REBORN #1
CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI 13 #15
DARK REIGN FANTASTIC FOUR #5
DARK WOLVERINE #76
GUARDIANS OF GALAXY #16
IMMORTAL WEAPONS #1
INCREDIBLE HERCULES #131
INCREDIBLE HULK #600
MS MARVEL #42
NOVA #27
RUNAWAYS 3 #12
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #38
X-FORCE #17

I've still gotta get around to reading last week's Marvel haul.

Mistouze

omg rite said:
I'm sure the Bruce thing will be addressed in the Blackest Night mini.

The solicits only talks about defending Gotham against Black Lanterns but who knows? I think this will be big enough to be explained in the main Blackest Night series, I mean
it's Bruce's skull on the cover for the first issue!

diunxx said:
Really excited about Invincible and finally LOT3W's final issue! has it been a year or more already since Final Crisis?

Wikipedia says it started in July 2008, one full year! :lol

DemiMatt said:
As for Blackest Night, I saw Geoff Johns this weekend and he told me what the % level means. Its actually pretty interesting. I dont know how to do spoiler tags >_<

First I'll tell you once more that I'm jealous. As for spoiler tags it's :

[*spoiler]text that you want to hide[/*spoiler] without the *s, now you've got to spill the beans!

I need to get back into the big two publishers. The only thing I can read nowadays is Deadpool, since it's fairly inclusive. I don't know where to begin with Dark Reign.

diunxx

DemiMatt said:

Dude you can't just say that and not give us any details!

ZeoVGM

Banned
karasu said:
1028740_ful.jpg

What's this?

A terrible idea that somehow ended up not sucking.

Daken is Wolverine's insane, asshole, bisexual son. He took over Wolverine's solo book, he's a huge prick, and the first issue was surprisingly very fun.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Jet Grind Radio! said:
I need to get back into the big two publishers. The only thing I can read nowadays is Deadpool, since it's fairly inclusive. I don't know where to begin with Dark Reign.

Well thankfully, Dark Reign is more of "status" than an event like Civil War where you have to follow a mini to understand what's happening in other books.

My personal list, if you want to get back into Marvel:

Dark Avengers, New Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Force, Cable, Dark Wolverine (starting with #75 when the book title changed), Incredible Hercules.

For DC, I'd suggest:

Green Lantern, Batman, Red Robin, Batman & Robin, Gotham City Sirens (I love the new direction of the Batbooks -- you could start getting into those just the past two months -- just get the ones with Batman: Reborn at the top), Power Girl, and obviously Blackest Night.

DemiMatt

ok, thanks for the knowledge on how to do spoiler tags.

As for what they mean.........

If you notice on my cover it says power levels at .03%.

Geoff told me when he was signing it that...

I asked him to write a power level % and he said that, "That sounds good, ill make you the 3rd Black Lantern..." So based on what he told me the power level increases by .01% when a heart is consumed creating a black lantern

Now I realize that earlier in the book yous see dozens of them rising up from the graves, but the power level still remains 0% until Hawkman and Hawkgirl's hearts get eaten increasing the power level

Also in an earlier interview he said that there are only a finite amount of black rings to be given out rather than a constant flow of them like with any of the other corps. Even though you saw a whole mess during BN 1

Kinda confusing, but yeah.

omg rite said:
Well thankfully, Dark Reign is more of "status" than an event like Civil War where you have to follow a mini to understand what's happening in other books.

Dark Avengers, New Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Force, Cable, Dark Wolverine (starting with #75 when the book title changed), Incredible Hercules.

For DC, I'd suggest:

Green Lantern, Batman, Red Robin, Batman & Robin, Gotham City Sirens (I love the new direction of the Batbooks -- you could start getting into those just the past two months -- just get the ones with Batman: Reborn at the top), Power Girl, and obviously Blackest Night.

add superman to that list. some real interesting stuff.

omg rite said:

For DC, I'd suggest:

Ok, that's good. I read some stuff in a Wizard a few months ago talking about it, and I tried reading the Wiki I just got confused. A friend told me X-Force was pretty good.

I'll try looking into it all, thanks.

omg rite said:

For DC, I'd suggest:

I would add Mighty Avengers and Thunderbolts to the Marvel list. Mighty Avengers is really old school super heroing and world saving action with some really great characters and writing. The art can be hit or miss, however.

Thunderbolts is all about Norman Osborn's secret group of black ops super villains. If you like Dark Avengers, you'll probably like this too.

I'll second the new direction for the Batbooks, really awesome so far. Also I would check out Secret Six, if you enjoy the villain-centric Marvel books.

Legion! Holy shit!

Tales of the Corp #2
Final crisis Legion of 3 Worlds #5
Gotham City Sirens #2
Green Lantern #44
Power GIrl #3
Supergirl #43
Tiny Titans #18

Savage She Hulk #4
Amazing Overpriced Spiderman #600
Fantastic Four #5
Incredible Hercules #131
Incredible Overpriced Hulk #600
Wolverine First Class #17

Farscape Gone and Back #1

ZeoVGM

Banned
Mr_Kitty_Fantastico said:
I would add Mighty Avengers and Thunderbolts to the Marvel list. Mighty Avengers is really old school super heroing and world saving action with some really great characters and writing. The art can be hit or miss, however.

Thunderbolts is all about Norman Osborn's secret group of black ops super villains. If you like Dark Avengers, you'll probably like this too.

I'll second the new direction for the Batbooks, really awesome so far. Also I would check out Secret Six, if you enjoy the villain-centric Marvel books.

Also good choices. Mighty is really good, simply because it feels like an older superhero book.

DemiMatt

I would say, Secret Six is a solid pick, and definitely go for Warren Ellis' run on Thunderbolts! Its really a great story line, maybe 3 trades worth? I dont like Diggle's writting at all on the new stuff so I dropped it.

DemiMatt said:
I would say, Secret Six is a solid pick, and definitely go for Warren Ellis' run on Thunderbolts! Its really a great story line, maybe 3 trades worth? I dont like Diggle's writting at all on the new stuff so I dropped it.

Yeah Ellis' Thunderbolts is amazing and really should be read if you want to get into Dark Avengers.

I wasn't too thrilled with Diggle's first few issues, but he's really hit his stride lately and the characters are really coming into their own.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Yeah Ellis' Thunderbolts is amazing and really should be read if you want to get into Dark Avengers.

I wasn't too thrilled with Diggle's first few issues, but he's really hit his stride lately and the characters are really coming into their own.

I'm bummed his run was so short. It ends in October.

Sanjuro

I can't wait for the continuation of the Archie TMNT Future Arc. Also the 25th Anniversary Kevin Eastman TPB comes out too, need to track that down.

I need to catch up on Spidey for Wednesday.

Final issue of Legion of Three Worlds! Finally :D

Jet Grind Radio! said:
On the DC side, I'd recommend:
Secret Six
Green Lantern
Batman and Robin
Detective starring Batwoman
Blackest Night
Wonder Woman

If you're into trades, grab the Manhunter trades-- that book was a total gem and unfortunately cancelled (though it lives on as a co-feature in Streets of Gotham).

omg rite said:
A terrible idea that somehow ended up not sucking.

Daken is Wolverine's insane, asshole, bisexual son. He took over Wolverine's solo book, he's a huge prick, and the first issue was surprisingly very fun.

i dont see him as bisexual. Hes just not above doing it with a guy to suit his own end game.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Teh Hamburglar said:
i dont see him as bisexual. Hes just not above doing it with a guy to suit his own end game.

Well I used "bisexual" because it was shorter than "sucks other men's dicks to get things he wants, but he's actually straight". :lol

Shit... really? Who's taking over?

They haven't said. Perhaps at SDCC this week?

On that note, DC have put out their full October solicitations. Some good stuff: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22105

Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #2 (of 3)
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #5 (of 5)
Gotham City Sirens #2
Green Lantern #44
Power Girl #3
Supergirl #43
Wednesday Comics #3 (of 12)

All New Savage She-Hulk #4 (of 4)
Amazing Spider-Man #600
Avengers: The Initiative #26
Captain Britain and MI: 13 #15
Dark Reign: Fantastic Four #5 (of 5)
Dark Wolverine #76
Deadpool: Suicide Kings #4 (of 5)
Guardians of the Galaxy #16
Immortal Weapons #1 (of 5)
Incredible Hercules #131
Incredible Hulk #600
Ms. Marvel #42
Nova #27
X-Force #17

Great week for DC (
GREEN LANTERN!!
) but an even better week for Marvel.

What is the chance of Hulk #600 revealing Rulk's identity? 100% or is still up in the air?

Blader

koshunter said:
What is the chance of Hulk #600 revealing Rulk's identity? 100% or is still up in the air?

0%

Some guy (who gets his books a week early) posted on another forum that it doesn't reveal Rulk's identity.

Christopher

Didn't Ultimate Spiderman #1 suppose to come out this week? I was looking foward to finally starting fresh with Spiderman.

Also no X-Men Forever this week?

DemiMatt

Blader5489 said:
0%

Some guy (who gets his books a week early) posted on another forum that it doesn't reveal Rulk's identity.

Its funny because when I met Loeb, I asked him when they would reveal and he said in Hulk 600.

Prick

Penguin

Christopher said:
Didn't Ultimate Spiderman #1 suppose to come out this week? I was looking foward to finally starting fresh with Spiderman.

Also no X-Men Forever this week?
Are they restarting the series?
I thought they were in the 100s by now..

Especialy since just read issue 96.
JAN090179 FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #5 (OF 5) $3.99
MAY090135 GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #2 $2.99
MAY090112 GREEN LANTERN #44 (BLACKEST NIGHT) $2.99
MAY090124 WEDNESDAY COMICS #3 (OF 12) $3.99

MAY090350 INVINCIBLE #64 $2.99

Christopher

Penguin said:
Are they restarting the series?
I thought they were in the 100s by now..

Especialy since just read issue 96.
JAN090179 FINAL CRISIS LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #5 (OF 5) $3.99
MAY090135 GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #2 $2.99
MAY090112 GREEN LANTERN #44 (BLACKEST NIGHT) $2.99
MAY090124 WEDNESDAY COMICS #3 (OF 12) $3.99

MAY090350 INVINCIBLE #64 $2.99

I thought that they were restarting SOME Spiderman series...I could have sworn so.

Penguin you're still my dude BTW I've just been so busy :*(

Penguin

Christopher said:
I thought that they were restarting SOME Spiderman series...I could have sworn so.

Penguin you're still my dude BTW I've just been so busy :*(

I don't know Spiderman that well so they may be restarting a series, but I do recommend Ultimate Spiderman if you want a Spiderman comic to read. While it is in the 100s, it is still more accessible than ASM, I think.

And like mentioned have a few trades if wanna check em out

And yeah figured you been busy, but can't even say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom