• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Not everything should be an acronym!

Took me too long to realize what this was. Stop shortening everything!

I mean, we were literally talking about it

I see its out on Kodi, but I'd rather pay since I like the DC animated movies

even if this might suck

Maybe this is Timm's way of protesting DC cutting their animation budget. lol
I want to see someone grill DC Animation on this at a con, I'm not kidding for once. Maybe they think that it will make it sell?
That's not gonna happen since everyone is gonna be all pumped and excited for seeing it.

The people that code Comixology are incompetent. You know how Rebirth books are excluded from the BOGO sale? Well they excluded Green Lantern: Rebirth too.

Speaking of Comixology coding problems, don't spend a penny when the next Marvel BOGO sale happens until I can get in here and explain the exploit I discovered. I'm confident it'll still work because it worked the last two times.

Dark Night: A True Batman Story is in the DC CMX sale and is well worth your time and money.

Its kinda funny that book is by Paul Dini and Edurado Risso, since the Killing Joke is directed/written by Bruce Timm and Brian Azzerello. They switched dance partners and look what happen!

ElNarez

Banned
Its kinda funny that book is by Paul Dini and Edurado Risso, since the Killing Joke is directed/written by Bruce Timm and Brian Azzerello. They switched dance partners and look what happen!

Brian Azzarello adding to an Alan Moore story has always worked.

tumblr_m91fm9Cata1qelepco1_400.jpg

frye

so in the last few years Azz has written (in succession) a trash Watchmen prequel, a trash Dark Knight sequel, and a trash Killing Joke adaptation

definitely can't wait to see what he's gonna do for the Elektra: Assassin movie

frye

i really do love Timm man but what is with him and his obsession with this couple??

i have literally NEVER seen anyone else take this up

ElNarez

Banned
i really do love Timm man but what is with him and his obsession with this couple??

the boy is hetero and horny as hell, the rest is just math

can't have batgirl bone her dad, can't have batgirl bone the joker, there's just one option left

At one point, I admire his ability to get his fan fiction up on the big stage. Nigga was the spearhead for the best Batman related anything of the 1990s, nobody can tell him nothing now.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
the boy is hetero and horny as hell, the rest is just math

can't have batgirl bone her dad, can't have batgirl bone the joker, there's just one option left

have her
bone Dick Grayson?

Actually thats fucking crazy

Silly lash

Owzers

i'm glad i'm not invested too much in dc or i'd be pissed

2 spoilers in the past 1 page

mad inconsiderate

I've been baking cookies, let's keep spoilers to the past couple pages.

Also cookie spoilers: I used coconut palm sugar since i was out of regular sugar sooooooo they are probably going to be as bad as a Trump presidency, but i'm still going to eat them.

Is that black panther spoiler true? it sounds true.

Sandfox

Occupy Avengers is going to be about a street level team of people with no powers going around on an A-team style mission and seeking personal redemption.

This book is right up my alley and now I just need to see the rest of the team.

That was in a Nightwing Annual, if I remember correctly, though I tried blocking the retcon from my memory. Dick gave her the wedding invitation the next morning, like a true jackass.

I remember that! LOL

Didn't Barbara also blurt the cringe-inducing line "I don't know what you did last night, but I can't feel my legs."

Sandfox

What is the black panther spoiler!??
They announced a new book focusing on the supporting characters like the Midnight Angel with the creative team being all black women.

A fan asked what Nick Fury whispered to Thor in Original Sin. "I'm not nearly drunk enough," Aaron said. "The only people who know are me and [editor] Will Moss." "Hail Hydra," Zub joked.
lol

Top Bottom