• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
baby-oil-slap.gif

I'M STARTING TO FEEL UNWELCOME HERE.

I hope they kill Gambit

I mean, they already bumped him down to being a permanent Junior Member which is a decent enough punishment... but yeah, I probably still agree with you. Harsh but fair.
HEYO

fauxtrot

Banned
Damn, I thought we were done with new announcements for the day but if the remainder are gonna be as uninspired as the GotG / Star-Lord leak, maybe I'll just call it a day and take a nap.

Now, thanks to writer Tom King and artist Gabriel Hernandez Walta, the Vision will get a fresh start in his own ongoing solo this October as he builds himself a family and moves into the suburbs in "The Vision" #1.

WAT? Slice-of-life robot hijinks and sexy times? Marvel, how you know what I like?

Sandfox

Damn, I thought we were done with new announcements for the day but if the remainder are gonna be as uninspired as the GotG / Star-Lord leak, maybe I'll just call it a day and take a nap.

We still have ~20 books to go so there's going to be some interesting things.

I kinda figure Remender was going to be leaving(guessing AXIS being restricted after he had already written the plot and them still sucking Bendis was part of it).

Anyway Remender really has nothing to worry about. His books sell enough to support him.

What could have been

In the interview, Remender also gave some fairly solid hints on his post-"Secret Wars" project at Marvel.

"I'm working on the big post-'Secret Wars' project right now, and it allows me to give readers a very clear and true starting point with a beloved franchise," Remender said. "It enables me to pick and choose what I think are the most integral and exciting aspects of that property. Coming out of the other end of 'Secret Wars,' I'll have the opportunity to do things in a much cleaner fashion. "

PsychBat!

Banned
All they have to do to sell Messi on a comic is put a female character front-and-center.

Even when it's SHITE!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT BENDIS GOD DAMN IT WHY THE FUCK HOLY SHIT WHY IS HE STILL ONGUARDIANSGETHIMOUTOFTHERENOWTHERE'SNOPOINTMOTHERFUCKINGSHITTYASSBOOKTHATGOESNOWHERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GO FUCK YOURSELF, GUARDIANS BOOK!

Messi

All they have to do to sell Messi on a comic is put a female character front-and-center.

Nah, I just really like the guardians. I wonder what Angela is up to. She might be my favorite character I read at the moment.

Even when it's SHITE!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT BENDIS GOD DAMN IT WHY THE FUCK HOLY SHIT WHY IS HE STILL ONGUARDIANSGETHIMOUTOFTHERENOWTHERE'SNOPOINTMOTHERFUCKINGSHITTYASSBOOKTHATGOESNOWHERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is the guardians book bad? It just had a movie out.

Drayco21

Even when it's SHITE!

I think reading this news has actually ruined my day. Fuck. I've been trying to find the bright side of most of these announcements all day too.

I don't mind Bendis on Guardians. It's clear they want to be as close to the movie as possible and it sometimes works. It's for Guardian noobies.

Top Bottom