• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Calcium

Banned
Sometimes i think my avatar is alive and the more i post the stronger it gets.

That's how it works.

probably renting Overwatch on ps4. Buying Uncharted 4.

Oh shit, forgot about Uncharted. Nice.

I'm not sure about Overwatch, as I haven't really been into MP shooters since the Unreal Tournament 2k3/2k4 days. Ni-Oh, I'm definitely going to buy.

Yeah, that is my problem too. I just don't like playing multiplayer. If it had a campaign of some sort I'd be all over it, but I'm far too old to want to listen to 12 year olds throw profanity my way.

Bengal can take his alien looking women an leave the books I enjoy alone.

Here's a Miss America by Rocafort to cheer you up:

Cq7qMcW.jpg

TheFlow

Banned
Browsing on other comicbook forums and discovered this handmade bookshelf. Hory shit.

I could fit my whole entire comic collection less than 2 of those shelves

file.php

1. Bengal is great and I want him on a female superhero ongoing. Supergirl or something full-time.

2. Squirrel Girl #7 was AWESOME. Super fun issue and the choose-your-adventure stuff was great. Most fun I've had with a single issue I think ever.

Hagi

She-Hulk had to go now, her planet needs her.

Planet She-Hulk out 2017

Yeah, I just got that today. Have no idea what it actually gets you. Also, you only need to beat the first mission. There are actually two missions included.

Oh that's cool I'm unsure as to what the dlc is but I'd imagine it's some armor/weapons or something similar, free is free though. Game is pretty fun and super challenging from my experience.

Oh that's cool I'm unsure as to what the dlc is but I'd imagine it's some armor/weapons or something similar, free is free though. Game is pretty fun and super challenging from my experience.

I'm finding the second mission easier simply because I have my guy leveled to the point where I have all these rad combos and stuff. Spear-type weapons in high-stance are the best.

Owzers

Not just comics and you are a butt.

i was trying to seriously help you at the same time but i failed, i can't remember where the bookcase i like is from. Ikea makes nice ones which is what some people use, try to get one with shelves that are cubed/have support down the middle so that they don't bow under the weight. I use separate ones for oversized and regular, Closetmaid cubeical bookcases are nice for regular comics, i like mine a lot and have two 3x3 sets stacked on top of each other while i stand under them in case they fall so my statues aren't damaged.

i would also ask that you think about my first post about this again.

TheFlow

Banned
"Thank you for your recent order with InStockTrades (258804). We appreciate your business!

BPRD 1946 - 1948 HC (C: 0-1-2) is temporarily out of stock and is on backorder with our distributor. Is there anything you would like to substitute? Otherwise, we can refund this book. We apologize for the problem.

Thanks,
Cameron"

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. lol I was really looking forward to this book. What I will do is order it from amazon instead for 5 bucks more.

The book that I am substituting for is Invincible HC vol 2. might as well start on that

VanWinkle

So I'm heavily considering getting the DnA GotG omnibus, and I wanted to make sure it can be read standalone well. I know there are big cosmic events surrounding it or something like that so I don't want to feel lost.

So I'm heavily considering getting the DnA GotG omnibus, and I wanted to make sure it can be read standalone well. I know there are big cosmic events surrounding it or something like that so I don't want to feel lost.

I think it tied into War of Kings, which was a great event that really should be read anyway. If I recall, it was the entire second half of the series that was a tie-in.

TheFlow

Banned
To Vanwrinkle
Backstory: started collecting HCs in 2012 but didn't get serious about it till 2014. I got 9 books coming in though XD

Top Bottom