• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Owzers

I am team Lebron for this series. Fuck Draymond Green. What a scumbag.

Kevin Love's nuts are never going to make it through this series. I'm rooting for the Cavs but i'm pretttttty sure the Warriors are winning, i don't trust Love's and JR's shooting and Westbrook might be better than Irving, so it's mostly on Lebron.

Messi

Kevin Love's nuts are never going to make it through this series. I'm rooting for the Cavs but i'm pretttttty sure the Warriors are winning, i don't trust Love's and JR's shooting and Westbrook might be better than Irving, so it's mostly on Lebron.

Just as it was last year. Its always on lebron. That man is a fucking train.

Never thought Id be cheering for Bron over Curry but Green is a punk and Id like to see Cleveland get a title

Essentially this.

I love how curry is hurt when they lose and fine when they win. GSW fans are hilarious.

Zombine

Banned
The only thing I don't like about it is that it's maybe TOO good .jpg

ctL8VL7.jpg

JEKKI

any excitement for Paper Girls #6 tomorrow?

I've read thru the first 5, it's pretty cool, but spending way too much on single issues lately, looking at more titles to drop.

Any reason to keep reading?

Messi

I've read thru the first 5, it's pretty cool, but spending way too much on single issues lately, looking at more titles to drop.

I'd say you know what you are getting after 5 issues. If you like it stick with it. There are much worse books out there.

JEKKI

I'd say you know what you are getting after 5 issues. If you like it stick with it. There are much worse books out there.
I like it, I just don't love it.

It's a nice and charming book, but I just wonder if somehow something cray cray is gonna happen that'll make me be like daaaaaaaang Paper Girls!!!!!

but yah, so far nothing really hooking me, but I loved it when it started coz it was so different.

MG310

Is is just me or is there zero hype for Mirrors Edge? Its coming next week and it feels like its send to die...

I loved the first one but even I am not so hyped. Just got Overwatch and still want to get Doom and Uncharted 4. New Hitman level is out too.

TheFlow

Banned

drop it like it is hot. good art and characters, but that story can definitely make you get behind the 3 point line and drain it in the bucket(trash)

lol

george_us

Is is just me or is there zero hype for Mirrors Edge? Its coming next week and it feels like its send to die...
Too much stuff to play plus it was never a game that would make big waves. Overwatch and Doom should be enough to last people awhile until the Fall onslaught hits. I'll probably pick it up during a Black Friday sale.

Just finished Shutter Volume 3. Not sure if I'm just not paying close enough attention but I barely have any clue what story is actually about. Shit just...happens.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
MU has a spotlight on Age of Apocalypse. Might reread it to see if it holds up. It also gas something called Return to AoA with art by Bachalo so I have to read that if only for the art

Yamabro

Banned
A guy who had the gall to say that maybe some fans should stop writing death threats and hateful messages to creators, and maybe find another avenue to ask for representation in your preferred entertainment mediums, because the people who make them dont owe you a goddamn thing.

also can we talk about this post

He's also the guy that wrote an article demanding that Disney do exactly what he wants in the next Star Wars film.

Owzers

I need to remember to stay off the gaming side until e3, rumors belong in umbrella academy and not about game reveals at a conference I want to watch.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Is the iPad 12.9 the best way to read digital comics in landscape mode with a two page display option?

TheFlow

Banned
Since CMX likes to update early in the morning for some comics I went ahead and preordered

deadly class#21
paper girls #6
green arrow rebirth
green lanterns rebirth
superman rebirth
batman rebirth
Moon Knight #3

adding dc titles to my pull is going to my hurt my wallet.

VanWinkle

Since CMX likes to update early in the morning for some comics I went ahead and preordered

deadly class#21
paper girls #6
green arrow rebirth
green lanterns rebirth
superman rebirth
batman rebirth
Moon Knight #3

adding dc titles to my pull is going to my hurt my wallet.

Honest question: what is the use of pre-ordering?

Messi

Messi doesn't preorder. I like the feeling of going through the new releases and picking out my books. I like to pick a random new book every week to read.

Top Bottom