• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Owzers

This E3 feels like the least exciting in years.

i was thinking about this...i'm not hyped at all and i usually am. Microsoft and Sony releasing half-systems, wii u died early and Nintendo isn't even hyping their next failure this year. Maybe we'll get another God of War game where Kratos is really angry? Sony should announce Legend of Dragoon 2 as a VR PS4k exclusive.

Zombine

Banned
I wouldn't worry about what other people think. It's not worth the hassle and not even worth talking about. Just keep on liking what you like and leave it at that.

mreddie

It's E3 2012 all over again, the calm before the storm, hopefully Sony comes out swinging and XBOX shocks the world.

xTN53pH.png

*facepalm*

It's either going to be underwhelming or full of surprises.

As someone who's not that bothered about consoles (or at least non-Nintendo consoles) I just want some good releases for the Christmas season. Civ VI, Cuphead, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Telltale Batman and Dishonored 2 are the main ones for me right now.

I'm going to pick up Hitman and Total Warhammer over the next few weeks as well. Summer Sale may not be a walletpocalypse this year so I'm rooting around in my budget. I may buy some Overwatch loot boxes as well.

MG310

It's E3 2012 all over again, the calm before the storm, hopefully Sony comes out swinging and XBOX shocks the world.

It'll be damn near impossible to top the shock value of Sony's press conference last year.

Expecting a lot of housekeeping this year with No Man's Sky and Last Guardian still hanging around. Probably more FF7 Remake.

Definitely excited to see more Horizon though.

mreddie

Is the June Thread set up or we waiting for OP to replace everything with Overwatch stuff?

It'll be damn near impossible to top the shock value of Sony's press conference last year.

Expecting a lot of housekeeping this year with No Man's Sky and Last Guardian still hanging around. Probably more FF7 Remake.

Definitely excited to see more Horizon though.

E3 2014 was like WrestleMania X8/XX following up after X7/XIX, won't be as memorable and will have a meh finish.

Owzers

Is the June Thread set up or we waiting for OP to replace everything with Overwatch stuff?

E3 2014 was like WrestleMania X8/XX following up after X7/XIX, won't be as memorable and will have a meh finish.

I was making the June Thread last night but i played Overwatch instead of finishing. I'll just put up whatever i had done tonight.

mreddie

I was making the June Thread last night but i played Overwatch instead of finishing. I'll just put up whatever i had done tonight.

Are all the headings images of the OW characters?
Dark Horse = Reaper
DC = Widowmaker
Marvel = Tracer
Image = Soldier
IDW = Mei
Indies = Hanzo

ElNarez and I have it ready, it's still comics. I put it up at midnight EST.

mreddie

ElNarez and I have it ready, it's still comics. I put it up at midnight EST.

Boooooooooooooooo.

Wat, no. Image would be Mei. Everyone loves Mei.

Image is like Soldier, easy to get into and has a serious tone at times.

IDW is Mei, cheerful, optimistic, and sometimes can shock you.

Valiant - Soldier 76.

Valiant to me is Lucio, key player when you need him. You guys do need a Valiant banner soon.

Valiant to me is Lucio, key player when you need him. You guys do need a Valiant banner soon.

Biased though I may be, if IDW gets a banner, I think Valiant should be getting one, too.

However, as long as it's Tyrant making the threads, he won't do it just to spite me. Just like he won't play Overwatch with me.

:(

Biased though I may be, if IDW gets a banner, I think Valiant should be getting one, too.

However, as long as it's Tyrant making the threads, he won't do it just to spite me. Just like he won't play Overwatch with me.

IDW has a wayyyyyy bigger market share than Valiant though. Probably because they put out far more product, but still.

Here I am trying to put in at least one Valiant book a month too :(

IDW has a wayyyyyy bigger market share than Valiant though. Probably because they put out far more product, but still.

Yeah, but there's a sizable chunk of IDW titles that are definitely not intended for the demographic in this thread.

Archie probably has more marketshare than Valiant.

It doesn't. 1.03% vs 0.44% unit market share

Here I am trying to put in at least one Valiant book a month too :(

I'm just jesting. Thanks for the awesome work.

it's the only currency worth anything: love

and some memes from the thread, and bafflement that Van Jansen still gets jobs despite, well, all his body of work outside of Valiant

Venditti?

His Valiant work is fantastic and it's pretty surprising his DC stuff is as shit as it is.

Top Bottom