• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming soon...Halo 2 Slurpee Collector's Cups

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that is so terrific. my girlfriend is gonna hate me for it, but our cupboards will be PACKED with cheap plastic cups :O

Agent X

killburger.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I HATE THE SLURPEE SONG ON THAT FOUL WEBSITE.

Yeah I'll pick these cups up for novelty's sake, they'll go great along with my fucktard collection of game related cups that I never intended to start or continue (they just keep sending me this shit). I wake up every morning to ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWIND cup of coffee woohah!

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I own two cups, I'll eventually get the third. Damn that slurpee is a monster on my stomach. I had one yesterday at around 2pm and I'm still feeling the effects.

ANYWAYS, it's good build and it's from actual artwork and not CG renders! I actually prefer that since the art is very well drawn and detailed.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
border said:
I heard these cups leak or something...
Ehh I've had them for a day so far and I'm using it for every beverage I consume and it's of decent plastic build. While I wouldn't call it rugged or well built it's safe to assume that it'll last you for a while.

olimario

Banned
:lol

TekunoRobby said:
Ehh I've had them for a day so far and I'm using it for every beverage I consume and it's of decent plastic build. While I wouldn't call it rugged or well built it's safe to assume that it'll last you for a while.
:lol oh my

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
olimario said:
:lol

:lol oh my
:( Well when you're eccentric you have to go all out right? Hell I even have a little Spider-Man straw for shits and giggles. It made my friends laugh quite a bit last night too. :)

Yeah the cups are a bit flimsy BTW. This isn't quality but it isn't mindblowingly cheap either.

olimario

Banned
TekunoRobby said:
:( Well when you're eccentric you have to go all out right? Hell I even have a little Spider-Man straw for shits and giggles. It made my friends laugh quite a bit last night too. :)

Yeah the cups are a bit flimsy BTW. This isn't quality but it isn't mindblowingly cheap either.

You... it's just over your head.
The cups have 'leaks'. Halo 2 leaked today. Oh, nevermind.

border

Yeah, there aren't any 7-11 stores within at least a hundred miles of here. I don't think I'd really want the cups that much anyway.....I never much liked Slurpees. I remember always getting that nasty Coca-Cola flavor...

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
olimario said:
You... it's just over your head.
The cups have 'leaks'. Halo 2 leaked today. Oh, nevermind.
That joke it didn't even occur to me, it completely went over my head. Is it necessary to be so amused by oversight? I'm allowed off days right?

Top Bottom