• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Bummer, that Johannsson header...
Still Johannsson just has a killer goal scoring instinct, I don't know if it will be this game or when, but at some point he's going to come through big for us.

That's Jamaica's second choice keeper (the regular got hurt in an earlier match).

Not surprising to see the lack of matches manifest itself in all of these silly mistakes he's making.

Why were you guys nervous? Jamaica played better in the first half? Because so far in the second half it's only a matter of time before the USA ties the game.

Mory Dunz

Why were you guys nervous? Jamaica played better in the first half? Because so far in the second half it's only a matter of time before the USA ties the game.
I wasn't nervous remember? :) We played well in the first despite what people said.

But honestly we shouldve scored 3 this half.

So let's get a move on. No extra time...or conceding again

xbhaskarx

Because scoring goals can be hard. The US could dominate the rest of the game and Jamaica could play like crap and it could still finish 2-1. There are no moral victories here, they have to find some way to advance.

Because scoring goals can be hard. The US could dominate the rest of the game and Jamaica could play like crap and it could still finish 2-1. There are no moral victories here, they have to find some way to advance.

This. Until it's 2-2 I'm very nervous. and then I'm only a little nervous.

I know the feeling.
Having no horse in the race is fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom