• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

Yeah. I'll start worrying around 65-70 like I said before.

Am I the only one who thinks we haven't played that bad.....despite condeding two goals lol. Yea I know.

I mean, the group stage was downright unbearable. We had no offensive movement at all.

We just haven't scored. I'll eat crow if lose though I guess. At least it's not boring

Other than the 15 minute span where we looked pretty dangerous, I don't really think we could look any worse.

xbhaskarx

What's crazy is how everyone shit the bed all at once. How many of our players are NOT collapsing right now? Johannsson maybe? Anyone else? What subs can we even make to pull out of this tailspin?

Lunar FC

What's crazy is how everyone shit the bed all at once. How many of our players are NOT collapsing right now? Johannsson maybe? Anyone else? What subs can we even make to pull out of this tailspin?

The forwards aren't collapsing only due to the fact that the haven't touched the ball in 20+ minutes.

xbhaskarx

Warren Barton saying take out Bedoya, put in Yedlin... take out Beckerman because he's too slow... it will be interesting to see what Klinsmann does coming out of halftime.

Mory Dunz

Other than the 15 minute span where we looked pretty dangerous, I don't really think we could look any worse.
More like 25 :)

But we never really looked dangerous in any game except Cuba imo. Despite getting goals.

And our Defrnse looked shakier in those games too if I could go so far.

Jamaica just....scored. they scored great goals. Guzan effed up but still. They scored where others didn't.

I feel weird about this game...

Pretty much. The fact that they can't keep possession at all, plus Jamaica now being able to condense, means the US has little chance to get anything to happen.

I tune in and see the score is 2-0, welp.

I heard Guzan did bad things, on a scale of 1-10 how bad has he been?

He basically gave Jamaica a goal, just short of kicking it into his own net.

Mory Dunz

Warren Barton saying take out Bedoya, put in Yedlin... take out Beckerman because he's too slow... it will be interesting to see what Klinsmann does coming out of halftime.
Bedoya had a few bad touches early but I'd take out zardes first.

and yeah take out Beckerman. Mixx or Corona I guess

methodman

Banned
... Donovan would STILL be our best player right now. Fuck you Klinsmann. Will never forgive him for leaving landon off the world cup roster.

... Donovan would STILL be our best player right now. Fuck you Klinsmann. Will never forgive him for leaving landon off the world cup roster.

He wouldn't be our best player right now, but you're right about the WC roster. That was just some petty bullshit from Klinsmann.

Blue Lou

Things just got interesting..

I'm neutral in this, I just want to see a good game. I'm hunched over my laptop at 10 past midnight watching. :)

xbhaskarx

Bradley, just like against Slovenia... Who was just saying that he never comes through in big games? He had the goal to put the US up 2-0 against Mexico in the 2011 Gold Cup final as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom