• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord supports cross-progression between PS5 and PC for unlocks

ManaByte

Helldivers 2 on Steam required a PSN account, but linking the account didn't allow cross-progression; meaning you had a PS5 Helldiver and a separate one on PC. I refunded the Steam version for that.

Concord also requires a PSN account and I was curious if it'd support cross-progression, so I made a post on the subreddit to see if anyone tried in the beta, and it DOES support full cross-progression once you sign in:

Pop

The benefit of a PSN account.
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The benefit of a PSN account.
Yeah I bet all those PC players that don't have a PS5 are very happy about cross progression. :goog_relieved:

Imo, the more barriers devs put to be able to play a game, the less value that game has. I don't know about Sony, but you won't catch me paying for a game that requires to connect with an Ubi account for example. Those poor games will die the day fucking Ubi decides to pull the plug.

More games need to have cross progression. Sometimes you want to play on PC and others you just want to kick back on the lounge with a controller.

Yeah I bet all those PC players that don't have a PS5 are very happy about cross progression. :goog_relieved:

Imo, the more barriers devs put to be able to play a game, the less value that game has. I don't know about Sony, but you won't catch me paying for a game that requires to connect with an Ubi account for example. Those poor games will die the day fucking Ubi decides to pull the plug.
It takes 2 minutes to make one. You need an xbox account to to play xbox games on pc. The compromise to get console on pc day one isn't a lot.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Arrowhead has said that they want to implement cross-progression for HD2.

Last edited:

Killjoy-NL

But cross-progression lowers the barrier.🙃

Top Bottom