• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
i6ZS9NckFEIA4.jpg

idEUVawnLwaPM.jpg

ibt9qKQikTvQnj.jpg
These look fantastic! Where in the game is scene from the 1st shot? Also, can you provide the other two in an even higher res? I'd love to use them as a dual monitor wallpaper.

I always notice these jaggies when someone makes a post of the WiiU version, ugh.

I am one of those blind that does not mind this. Though I am planning to get my graphics whore fix from a PC and not a console. If a 10GB card is coming I cannot even imagine the difference between PC and console in 2 years. Even with a PC my main drag is not graphics but other things like steam, free online, mods and freedom.

For now I am one of those perfectly fine with a Wii U, don't get all the shit it gets.

i-Lo

I wonder if the next Fallout will at least be visually comparable to CoD on PS4 on the next gen consoles (@30fps).

Beautiful screen caps btw, esp @HolyFridge.

Pjsprojects

I am one of those blind that does not mind this. Though I am planning to get my graphics whore fix from a PC and not a console. If a 10GB card is coming I cannot even imagine the difference between PC and console in 2 years. For now I am one of those perfectly fine with a Wii U, don't get all the shit it gets.

Funny that, I'm in the same boat, got Black flag on PC running down sampled but always end up playing the WiiU version, think i only got the pc version to see how much better it is and tbh they all look nice enough.

Anyway here is some more ugly on any format.

Cod dog.
ixr5zpgWWxop4.jpg

Cod boat.
ijidaEvYXqcDW.jpg

Cod dead.
idRm7QikWKLEC.jpg

heyf00L

It's a shame that KZ doesn't do partially translucent shadows with the blue glass things. The only game I've seen do this is StarCraft 2 with some of the Protoss stuff, and it looks pretty good.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
the crossgen titles really don't do justice to PS4. I mean, KZ SF really is a step ahead compared to BF4, CoD Ghosts and AC4 BF.

Ricky_R

Not sure if that's clipping in this following shot (knife going through fabric and oxygen tube), but it actually works either way. I have my doubts because of the way the tube is irregularly cut. I understand that clipping usually happens in a straight line?

iT2ShpbUfXaC.jpg

iGOHYUyCOpk9o.jpg

ivhFH4zvkqGKP.jpg

aaah take that monster away...

I the whole "too-much-image-based-lighting-causes-specular-aliasing-and-looks-unrealistic-thing" is really really bad especially on her.

Yeah she has that "uncanny valley" look I think with the way the lighting is in that room (makes her look really pale) but she does look better and less uncanny to me in other sections of the game http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5494/11360254235_7d559a217e_o.png

Some more Killzone:

11816240823_115d9e8ec4_o.png

11828693986_5d3684cf8d_o.png

11816394714_8e6ab7e817_o.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Plus all three systems are hibernating between new releases. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has most of their load blown for another couple of months, and there's nothing on the Wii U until Donkey Kong. Not many new games out there to fuel new shots.

Melchiah

Plus all three systems are hibernating between new releases. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has most of their load blown for another couple of months, and there's nothing on the Wii U until Donkey Kong. Not many new games out there to fuel new shots.

Tell me about it. I need more games after completing KZ:SF, Resogun and Flower. =/

Top Bottom