• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Grinchy

Banned
It'll end in March with TitanFall, inFamous: Second Son and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

That's when we'll all just be complaining about how nothing looks as good as Killzone yet.

(not really, I'll be putting up a ton of shots of Infamous)

Timu

I am pretty sure if there would be a screenshot functionality on the One we would see a lot more from there as well.
Odd move by Microsoft not to include it, have to use a capture card for everything.

That's when we'll all just be complaining about how nothing looks as good as Killzone yet.

(not really, I'll be putting up a ton of shots of Infamous)
Oh yeah inFamous will own this thread. Or maybe Drive Club before then.

First time posting here, Am I doing it right?
2bqh.jpg

bj7w.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
I am pretty sure if there would be a screenshot functionality on the One we would see a lot more from there as well.

Yeah I really wish they would have included the functionality. I'd like to see some Ryse and DR3 in here.

I bet Ryse panoramas would be incredible.

Timu

Yeah I really wish they would have included the functionality. I'd like to see some Ryse and DR3 in here.

I bet Ryse panoramas would be incredible.
Um, I posted Ryse and DR3 screens in this thread. I also did DR3 panoramas.

Ryse is a pain to do for panoramas with that HUD not being able to be removed and your character taking up so much of the screen!!!

iriGKXJDE2PvY.png

If I'm lucky I could do one maybe, I'll see, because during gameplay it's crazy.=O

Melchiah

There were several pics of Ryse and DR3 a few pages ago. It's not a contest, if you took my post in that way. It's just obvious, that due to its visuals KZ is the most popular option with those people who are sharing captures.

derFeef

There were several pics of Ryse and DR3 a few pages ago. It's not a contest, if you took my post in that way. It's just obvious, that due to its visuals KZ is the most popular option with those people who are sharing captures.

If there would be an easy way to make screenshots I would post many XBO screenshots, I love making screenshots. As do others. And KZ is the popular option because it's easy to make captures and it's the prettiest game on that platform - no doubt about that.

Silly mistake by Microsoft - make it a voice command and it would be perfect.

Cubed

I'm going to crash my car so many times in DriveClub trying to take awesome pics.

Simply salivating for that game.

Melchiah

If there would be an easy way to make screenshots I would post many XBO screenshots, I love making screenshots. As do others. And KZ is the popular option because it's easy to make captures and it's the prettiest game on that platform - no doubt about that.

Silly mistake by Microsoft - make it a voice command and it would be perfect.

I dunno. For me it's not about the ease, but the way KZ looks in the captures compared to the other games I've been playing. Although, I do agree, that it's harder to take screenshots from the more frantic games, like Resogun. ;)

derFeef

I dunno. For me it's not about the ease, but the way KZ looks in the captures compared to the other games I've been playing. Although, I do agree, that it's harder to take screenshots from the more frantic games, like Resogun. ;)

My point is that you need an external device to make good quality or even uncompressed screenshots from the One, it's not part of the systems features - nothing to do with the game.

Melchiah

My point is that you need an external device to make good quality or even uncompressed screenshots from the One, it's not part of the systems features - nothing to do with the game.

Yeah, I understood that, but my point was that KZ still dominates the PS4 screenshots.

Timu

I'm going to crash my car so many times in DriveClub trying to take awesome pics.

Simply salivating for that game.
This is why the PS4 should have an auto screenshot feature, to take screenshots while you play, lol. I do that on my capture card though.

Son Of D

It'll end in March with TitanFall, inFamous: Second Son and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

Hopefully Mario Kart's released near that time as well, that game has good screenshot potential. I can also imagine Smash Bros being popular when that releases at the end of the year.

Pjsprojects

Mass effect 3 on WiiU.

Another oldie, the 360 port graphics are looking dated now but the games a good 25ish hours, for six quid i can't grumble.

ire8QWi5r0v29.jpg

ibtMEQcJgdk7xZ.jpg

ibfyrv0XOaz3jY.jpg

ozfunghi

wiiu_screenshot_tv_016rkff.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01t7jb5.jpg

How exactly do you post screenshots of U games?

Push the home button at the moment you want to take a screenshot (it will be loaded automatically into the memory), go to any website (or webmail) that lets you upload images. Browse for images (you will be provided with 2 choices, the TV or the gamepad image), chose one and hit upload.

Call of Duty Ghosts - PS4

From graphics to level design in the multiplayer and even the campaign so far has been nothing but disappointing and equally frustrating. The only thing that screams next gen is Riley the dog and no not when he is moving, only when he is a good boy and not moving here and there.

1540452_10202975509172742_1577416513_o.jpg

Nice; I just started playing this yesterday. At first I was put off, but now I can't stop thinking about the game lol. I saved at day three because it was getting too late, but will resume when I'm back home. I had no idea you could turn into a beaver?

It's the power I guess you could say of "The Lumberjack" character. He has an axe called Lucy that talks to you and if you chop down too many trees you'll turn into the beaver which is actually near-invincible (you only have to worry about eating logs, monsters are really easy to kill and you can see in the dark so no need for setting up a campfire).

Top Bottom