• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Melchiah

iAsPOaAR1s4Ip.jpg

Wheelchairs, the trademark of horror games. =)

Angelcurio

I will post some Tomb Raider DE images from the PS4 version. I skipped it on PS3 since it was rumoured that the digital version required an always online connection, so by the time that was clarified i had already lost interest in the game. Also i didn't want to pay full price for the PS4 port, but the game drought beated me.

The game simply looks gorgeous, and my wife's first impression of it was "it looks like a movie". My wife wanted to see the game because it caught her attention that the cover of the game featured woman as the main character, which also didn't have insanely huge breasts as the main attraction (which is kinda funny considering the original Lara models were precisely that).

6WrEiOX.jpg

sZYFbxW.jpg

0QIQXRM.jpg

I will post some Tomb Raider DE images from the PS4 version. I skipped it on PS3 since it was rumoured that the digital version required an always online connection, so by the time that was clarified i had already lost interest in the game. Also i didn't want to pay full price for the PS4 port, but the game drought beated me.

The game simply looks gorgeous, and my wife's first impression of it was "it looks like a movie". My wife wanted to see the game because it caught her attention that the cover of the game featured woman as the main character, which also didn't have insanely huge breasts as the main attraction (which is kinda funny considering the original Lara models were precisely that).

Yeah, i can't resist anymore. Found the game for 40 euro and bought it. Screens and impressions got to me.

Just had a fun experience in FIFA 14's career mode playing as AFC Wimbeldon vs. St. Pauli in a pre-season friendly after making a late 3 man substitution...

Alright, I'm a goal behind, might as well make some drastic changes, see what I can get.
2598914-fifa14fj%C3%B6r0.jpg

Hmmm... I know it's a friendly, but I don't think you're allowed to play in the training kit.
2598906-fifa14fj%C3%B6r1.jpg

Wait, why do I have 14 players out on the pitch?
2598908-fifa14fj%C3%B6r3.jpg

Oh of course, they moved the subs bench out on the middle of the pitch.
2598907-fifa14fj%C3%B6r2.jpg

I was going to post another pic of them all 3 sitting on top of each other, but the game crashed. Truly, this is the next generation experience I've always dreamed of. Thanks EA!

Pjsprojects

i have both and while a good game, zombiu isn't nearly as scary as outlast. the atmosphere isn't captured properly in the screen shots, i think its the sound that puts me on edge

Outlast is like 'Saw the movie' full of gore and makes ya jump. Zombiu is more of a suspense build up quality affair.

Were PS4 screenshots patched recently? These seem much less compressed than the last time I hopped in here. Although some are using capture kits and the like.

Top Bottom