• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
How much better in terms of quality is the Avermedia U3 vs the ps4 share button? Hoping to contribute to this thread real soon :)

Depends. For some stuff the degradation can be really subtle. But for some stuff the difference is huge, like the firey rooftops part of Tomb Raider.
It sucks that all my caps of the best-looking part of the game look so bad that I might not post any.

NewGame

Banned
Ahh, I can playback my captures in VLC and then screen shot them from there. PNG here I come!

4had.png

uogz.png

qp5w.png

spoonman

Banned
These screenshots are bullshots. Sorry, I don't mean anything by this, but the thread is for screenshots you took, not ones found on the internet.

They are from media packs released to people in the industry.
I was assured all are in-game images, generated on PS4 hardware.

Reading the OP rules, I saw nothing breaking those rules.

I just wanted to change the PS4 shows up a bit from the Killzone: Shadow Fall marathon.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
They are from media packs released to people in the industry.
I was assured all are in-game images, generated on PS4 hardware.

Reading the OP rules, I saw nothing breaking those rules.

I just wanted to change the PS4 shows up a bit from the Killzone: Shadow Fall marathon.
They're bullshots, you can find some of them in higher resolutions like this one.

And the whole point of this thread is to show your screenshots, not ones you can find on the internet/press media. Just like this thread for PC screenshots, or this one for last gen.

1661263_582340355176582_2032886556_n.jpg

1662533_582340528509898_1312281639_n.jpg

1779824_582340588509892_1435535274_n.jpg

Sorry about the compression btw but don't know any other way to get better quality as I don't have a twitter account…. and don't want one.

Melchiah

iEO42wqP76nMq.jpg

ibpC5rkiZKJ3bI.jpg

ibieaGtz4kc6Mp.jpg

Somewhat amusing, that the PS4 censors certain words on its news feed, that I've used when I've shared screenshots on FB; boobs, boner and nazis. I used the latter with the foreword "space" when I shared a KZ:SF shot with those red flags a while ago.

All your shots were on U3??? Holy crap, for an external capture card that's mighty impressive!!!

Yea, its great!
I recommend it over any other capture card if you like taking screenshots and recording gameplay in very high quality. Internal cards is still best for live streaming.

Some more Killzone...
iDgGGtMusOfic.jpg

ieYJ50eQBqvpX.jpg

i23qWm9cCc7zL.jpg

kyser73

KZ:SF

1655729_10152254610911383_14178093_o.jpg

First attempt, so I may well delete this as it loses loads of the rain detail...also forgot to turn the HUD off...

Pjsprojects

My first PS4 snaps with just the normal share option until I sus out the app way for better image quality.

Knack
ibjk1BIUlGQRGp.jpg

War thunder
i1fqcT9LJXDPO.jpg

Warframe
ibz0XPmI6Jlh7p.jpg

Spending more time uploading vids than doing snap shots for now.

Even more PS4 TR; such a good game.

ibkfwR82YaXwpp.jpg

ibhiOj7DTGUryL.jpg

ibvbraqSMRqgjv.jpg

That's a bummer :( Seeing all these shots without a HUD I hoped that the game wouldn't feature a HUD or at least have the option to turn it off.

To its credit it does a much better job than most games in making the HUD not very intrusive (besides the XP popups.)

Top Bottom