• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Raven77

Stolen from the 3D world topic.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01g0sgs.jpg

Mother of God...

cage-gifs-blingy.gif

RGVNOE

It is also on my Wii U list (Splinter Cell Blacklist).

Thanks @Pitmonkey, it looks decent enough to be enjoyed and it has some cool gamepad enhancements.

off topic: the 3rd party game we should be supporting is Deus Ex HR DC, that is the #1 3rd party game on my list.

Blacklist is pretty good on the U, haven't played in a bit cause MP felt broken, but yea Campaign was ok what I played anyways, gotta finish it still.

Tried Deus Ex on 360, and just wasn't for me, but it was still a decent game.

Thanks! I remember that Sony said something about how you couldn't capture through HDMI... How did you get around that limitation? An HDCP stripper?

I've got an internal HDMI capture card from Avermedia - you can't capture video, but screenshots are just fine.

NewGame

Banned
Oh man, it's really amazing to see a 10 year old Gamecube game outperform a lot of modern games.

I can't wait to compare this stuff to what's in store in 10 years from now.

ibt8gE2iomgbUM.png

ixHmf1fDKSweV.png

Not bad for a 3DS port.

Those vistas are not really a part of the game. The game looks like butt in a lot of other areas but the best looking stuff happens in the Sandy Plains in the large sandy hill area.

20-monster-hunter-3-tri-g-hd-ver-5.jpg

sikkinixx

Besides making me itchy for my PS4 to arrive (fucking finally tomorrow) this thread is a great show off for my retina iPad mini. Screenshots look insanely crisp.

Schrade

Here's some of my Killzone: Shadow Fall pics. Unfortunately, my capture card doesn't do 1080p so these are captured in 1080i :( Any aliasing you may see that looks bad is most likely due to AmaRecTV not being able to deinterlace that part due to excessive movement.

If colors look off, it may be due to your browser's color settings. Try saving the pics to a folder and using something that can display proper colors like IrfanView (for Windows)

I know there's a way to set Firefox's color profile so perhaps seek that out to make pics in the browser look better.

Here's the full album of pics if you want to check them out: https://picasaweb.google.com/SchradePics/KillzoneShadowFall

The Three Helghasts:
AmaRecTV-Recording20131119-235432-3Helghasts.PNG

AmaRecTV-Recording20131119-215227-OwlGuardsTheDead.PNG

MonoRail and Banners:
AmaRecTV-Recording20131119-235914-MonoRailBannersLights.PNG

Light Leaking Through Grate:
AmaRecTV-Recording20131120-002958-LightFilteringDownThroughGrates.PNG

I like Echo's Face Here:
AmaRecTV-Recording20131120-010654-EchoStandingLookingDownLightToRight.PNG

Izcarielo

Banned
Besides making me itchy for my PS4 to arrive (fucking finally tomorrow) this thread is a great show off for my retina iPad mini. Screenshots look insanely crisp.
Jajajaj same here. Mine arrived 4 days ago and this thread is looking way sharper and crisper than on my old iPad2.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Looking at those Knack screens really, really gets me excited for a PlayStation 4 Ratchet and Clank game.

Also, sorry for not contributing screens to the thread. I took a few, but I've been working so much, I haven't been able to upload them here or on FB. I have one ACIV shot on FB, as well as some LEGO Marvel PS4 shots, but the quality is just too poor using Facebook. Doesn't do any of the games justice. I'll try and snag some shots this weekend if I don't have to go into work for OT.

hoserx

Wow, is it really unplayable? Amazing how a released game is unplayable, EA is going to get a backlash from this.

Every mode other than conquest seems to work just fine. While this is terrible and far from acceptable, it doesn't make the game unplayable (unless you really dont want to play the other modes, which I guess is a possibility)

Oh man, it's really amazing to see a 10 year old Gamecube game outperform a lot of modern games.

I can't wait to compare this stuff to what's in store in 10 years from now.

Those vistas are not really a part of the game. The game looks like butt in a lot of other areas but the best looking stuff happens in the Sandy Plains in the large sandy hill area.

20-monster-hunter-3-tri-g-hd-ver-5.jpg

How did you get screengrabs from MonHunTriHD?

Pitmonkey

These Mario shots are depressing because they're not full resolution.

To all Wii U owners - this is how you capture 720p screenshots.

1. While in game hit the home button on the Gamepad.
  2. Open up the internet browser
  3. Go to any image upload site
  4. Hit upload image
  5. An option pops up to select the on screen image or gamepad image
  6. Select the top on-screen image

It's really easy, really fast and you get a much... much better image out of it.

I bet Captain took those of Miiverse, cannot blame him.

Already Miiverse Mario screens look amazing!! 720p shots of this game will look insane!

Top Bottom