• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

I cant even tell the difference between AC4 PS4 shots and AC4 WiiU shots

377.gif

RiZ III

Dat Mario water. Mario Sunshine still has some of the best looking water imo. It isn't realistic per say, but it makes me want to jump right into a pool.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Only a couple people will be taking Xbox One screenshots since there isn't actually a screenshot function on it.

There's not? I thought there was. That's a bummer. One of the things I'm really loving about the PS4 is taking and sharing screenshots and videos.

It'll probably come with a firmware update, but then again, with not being able to delete certain stuff at will, they may not, unless they change that too.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Only a couple people will be taking Xbox One screenshots since there isn't actually a screenshot function on it.

Wat.

I am getting an Xbox One in like 8 hours and I would almost rather stay home and play PS4 with friends.

I never thought this day would come. Save me Master Chief!

Wasp

The amount of instant death in Knack would really piss me off. Other wise it looks like a nice game. The low number of enemies is an issue but that enemies take some time to beat at least seems to make up for that a little.
Yeah, the really dumb thing is if you're playing in co-op and player 1 dies player 2 is also forced to die and start back at the last checkpoint.

Although this isn't true if player 2 dies. As a result co-op inevitably results in player 1 hanging back and allowing player 2 to kill most of the enemies.

VanWinkle

I just dont understand how there is no screenshot function.
How?!

It's bizarre. I value the screenshot function far more than the video clip function, personally (not that I don't like the video clip functionality). Maybe it will come soon? Who knows.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
In that Bowser shot with the bottle everything is rim-lit like there's a nuclear explosion going off behind them and there's no logical explanation for it.

chadboban

In that Bowser shot with the bottle everything is rim-lit like there's a nuclear explosion going off behind them and there's no logical explanation for it.

You're looking for logic in a game about an Italian Plumber, his brother, a Princess and a Mushroom man traveling through a world that looks like it's the source of all LSD, trying to stop an evil tortoise/dragon?

Effect

I took some earlier of AC4 (Wii U) for another another thread. Here are a few of them.

2EnvXVG.jpg

67vOWGz.jpg

Is imgur a bad site to use even though it gives a full resolution version of the picture? Another one would work better?

Effect

I don't know if this is the thread for this, but any impressions of the Wii U version? Specifically the framerate?

Not sure of the actual frame rate would be. I do know from experience that there is none of the slow down as reported in the PS3/360 versions when sailing or running around the cities.

Top Bottom