• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

amarectv2014-11-1801-tlsz0.png

amarectv2014-11-1801-q2sm1.png

amarectv2014-11-1801-l7sg6.png

Disclaimer: This photo taking business is entirely new to me, please be nice. D:

For the first photo I only really wanted the Alfa Romeo 4C to be in focus, with the track and competitors blurry.

For the second photo I was just messing around with shutter speed to make the road look blurry but with the car still in focus.

-griffy-

Banned

Great pics. This is a minor squabble, but it would be nice if you use the direct link provided by Minus instead of just the image link to the Minus page, so we don't have to click through multiple times to see the full resolution image. You can just add .jpeg to your links manually, or find the Direct Link URL on the page for the images:

i35t3hPSl8DyD.jpg

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
DA looks great, but the hair looks really wierd, like plastic.

Ninjatogo

Sort of a cheat. I used photo mode to take 7 shots at different exposures and compositied them into this tone mapped image. Other than that, no other edits made. Got some crazy macro blockiness when exporting from PS4 though for some reason.

-griffy-

Banned
Any tips on how to get better quality ps4 pictures (shakes fist at compression)

The best way using built in tools on the PS4 is to take pics using the Share button, and then exporting them to a USB thumbstick and using a computer to upload to a website that doesn't compress images further.

The best way period is to take uncompressed shots using an external capture card.

Top Bottom