• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Mahonay

Banned
iban32YpYetP2P.jpg

i1xDw4N7XGhNp.jpg

ixlPYyNJZnOlS.jpg

iwl5b8Rgmu94N.jpg

bosseye

First time posting images on GAF, hope I've got the format right. Big apologies if not. All images pulled from my PS4 on USB and uploaded to Flikr.

Edit: Well I'm doing something wrong. No idea what :/
Edit 2: Got it! I was being thick as a plank.

Hilti92

When people first started posting DriveClub photos, the game looked ..not very good. Now the shots posted make it the best looking racing game.

Protome

When people first started posting DriveClub photos, the game looked ..not very good. Now the shots posted make it the best looking racing game.
Photo mode adds AA which makes it look much nicer. It's also partly because of how inconsistent Driveclubs in game graphics are. On some tracks it's the best looking racer on consoles, on others it's among the worst.

Protome

My preorder for Dragon Age Inquisition didn't show up, so instead here's The Evil Within

ix8vvPO6z9GLu.jpg

ion7KcOqhFCKJ.jpg

ibzDMNvZAT8m2e.jpg

I really need to stop using Amazon Prime for preorders, it's completely rubbish.

TK90X

Thanks, now I wonder how CoD would play using the wii remote :(

Is it anywhere close to MP3?

Yes! Ghosts plays very well with wii remote. I can´t play using another type of controls. Buy it! It´s not that bad and it´s the last CoD on Wii U. :(

benzy

The free camera in photomode just allows people to show off the game more instead of being limited to gameplay camera views, and objects with thin lines like grass benefit greatly from the AA in screenshots.

in-game
icKgVzw4qpxGN.jpg

after photomode post-process AA
iITkc5FTI3FOE.jpg

Top Bottom