• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

phanphare

Banned
what's up with the colors in Far Cry 4? something about the greens and the blacks on the foliage looks strange, like they're too dark or something but that's not all I don't think.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
15824742315_8d8aebec80_o.png
Something looks really off about the foliage in this game. e.g.:

15641604300_46bc7f0e9b_o.png

Is this some kind of ghosting caused by the AA?! It makes things look like they're out of an old JPEG that was compressed to hell.

valkyre

Something looks really off about the foliage in FC4. e.g.:

15641604300_46bc7f0e9b_o.png

Is this some kind of ghosting caused by the AA?! It makes things look like they're out of an old JPEG that was compressed to hell.

Honestly its just share button compression. The game looks considerably sharper during gameplay. Also dense foilage and compression shots really dont mix well.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Honestly its just share button compression. The game looks considerably sharper during gameplay. Also dense foilage and compression shots really dont mix well.
xenogenesis uses a capture card, these are PNGs.

Deku Tree

Hard to believe how quickly I got used to PS4 graphics quality. Now I just think they look normal and last gen games look horrible. Lol.

Something looks really off about the foliage in this game.

Yes it's the AA. In-motion it has that fuzzy effect around edges Killzone has sometimes + ghosting. It's most noticeable on things that are moving around a lot like the foliage/flags swaying in the wind. Weapon-swap trick probably adds to it but it's the only way to get the gun out of the screen when you're not in towns/safe-houses :p

15825682025_671869049c_o.png

15827237632_fd0bbca7a1_o.png

^ There's that fuzziness I mentioned around the hand
15640508667_2a32de4ef9_o.png

.GIF

Yes it's the AA. In-motion it has that fuzzy effect around edges Killzone has sometimes + ghosting. It's most noticeable on things that are moving around a lot like the foliage/flags swaying in the wind. Weapon-swap trick probably adds to it but it's the only way to get the gun out of the screen when you're not in towns/safe-houses :p

15825682025_671869049c_o.png

15827237632_fd0bbca7a1_o.png

^ There's that fuzziness I mentioned around the hand
15640508667_2a32de4ef9_o.png

.GIF

ps4 version? look quite decent

pbs28s0h.jpg

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Just started Far Cry 4 so only 10 minutes in. Lovely looking scenery. Haven't touched Dragon Age yet but it looks great going by the pics in here.

qipyjd.jpg

ccijax.jpg

rfwjsa.jpg

Top Bottom