• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Probably the latter(unless I'm wrong).

Yeah this thread has been going since 2013

amarectv2014-12-3112-uisx3.png

amarectv2014-12-3113-les8i.png

amarectv2015-01-0112-spsw2.png

Yeah this thread has been going since 2013

amarectv2014-12-3112-uisx3.png

amarectv2014-12-3113-les8i.png

Ubisoft games seem to be getting more and more dumbed down. A highlighted route on the mini-map isn't enough, oh no, we're apparently so stupid that we also need a highlighted ribbon above our heads at all times to tell us what way we're going.

Jesus...

Caayn

Ubisoft games seem to be getting more and more dumbed down. A highlighted route on the mini-map isn't enough, oh no, we're apparently so stupid that we also need a highlighted ribbon above our heads at all times to tell us what way we're going.

Jesus...
Whoa why all that aggression? I found the extra line to be very helpful during my time with the open beta and iirc it's completely optional.

Whoa why all that aggression? I found the extra line to be very helpful during my time with the open beta and iirc it's completely optional.

Yeah me too. It already takes you around 10-15 mins to get from one city to another with the line. Just imagine if you didn't have the line.

I wasn't being aggressive. It just gets on my nerves when devs do things like this. It's hand-holding gone too far imo.

But yeah, good thing it's optional.

Yeah me too. It already takes you around 10-15 mins to get from one city to another with the line. Just imagine if you didn't have the line.

Your route is highlighted on your mini-map also.

Top Bottom