• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

16182106966_4dcb8c62f2_o.png

16020483478_f9f5cdf03a_o.png

16207165442_2d4ac9b28c_o.png

Flickr

I've got a Firefox Flickr problem, maybe someone here knows how to solve it.
I can log-in but not use the account with Firefox all of a sudden, there's a window coming up telling me that maybe I have cookies disabled. After clearing temp files and deleting the cookies and the Firefox cache I still get this error window.
I can use Flickr with Chrome just fine, any ideas?

xrnzaaas

It's a screenshot from a short in-game cut-scene, not some loading screen or anything like that. That's basically the art style of the entire game and sadly for most of the time it looks like a cheap way of hiding how ugly it is. Character models are even worse and you have a sample of that in screen 3. I wish it looked better, but I still enjoyed episode 1 for the nice twists and tv show actors appearances.

xrnzaaas

It's about 2 hours long (longer than most Wolf Among Us eps, shorter than The Walking Dead season 1 eps) if you don't skip any conversations and take your time to explore the few locations where it's allowed to control the character.

Converse

Banned
Man, I forgot this thread existed. I think taking and sharing screenshots is one of the raddest little things about this gen, so I'll try to contribute more often.

iCKcjXhzB6G9I.png

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

iiwMutKvlnaFq.jpg

Super Mario 3D World

iLpKIVAq2XK5i.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (this is a very vague bit of the endgame, but since it shows very little and the game is over 10 years old, I figured it's fine -- let me know if you disagree)

Top Bottom