• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

kamandi

This is absolutely stunning. Let me reiterate, STUNNING!!!

vbJLOtK.jpg

A gorgeous game indeed. It is a joy to drive.

HF2014

Wondering something. I am using atm a 1080i LG tv. I have nothing wrong to say about it, using it for the last 6 years. but i notice a bit that some of your screenshot seem to have less jaggies than when im playing. Do you guys think it worth it to upgrade to a 1080p tv? Will i be blowned away by the difference or it wont be that a major of an improvement?

There are skme deals on some 50 inch tv for like 600$, so wondering if it worth to pull the trigger.

Edit: here is the link of the LG tv im eyeing atm. http://www.costco.ca/LG-47LB6100-47-in.-Smart-1080p-LED-HDTV*.product.100112026.html

Timu

Wondering something. I am using atm a 1080i LG tv. I have nothing wrong to say about it, using it for the last 6 years. but i notice a bit that some of your screenshot seem to have less jaggies than when im playing. Do you guys think it worth it to upgrade to a 1080p tv? Will i be blowned away by the difference or it wont be that a major of an improvement?

There are skme deals on some 50 inch tv for like 600$, so wondering if it worth to pull the trigger.

Edit: here is the link of the LG tv im eyeing atm. http://www.costco.ca/LG-47LB6100-47-in.-Smart-1080p-LED-HDTV*.product.100112026.html
1080i TV in this day and age??? Upgrade to 1080p ASAP!!!

Grinchy

Banned
All we had to do was be blinded while following the damn train, CJ!

blindingcaeo4.jpg

Don't eat the yellow snow.

yellowsnowoefai.jpg

There's even graffiti on the letters. This game is insanely detailed.

detailsvdffj.jpg

xrnzaaas

I would support a split, personally.

Me too. What I like about this thread is that it often shows exactly how the game looks during gameplay. Photo modes sometimes add more detailed models or various effects and while that's cool it's not an accurate respresentation of the game's visual side.

Me too. What I like about this thread is that it often shows exactly how the game looks during gameplay. Photo modes sometimes add more detailed models or various effects and while that's cool it's not an accurate respresentation of the game's visual side.

I don't mind as long as people label their shots accordingly so that people know if they're photo-mode shots or not. Plus games like Infamous SS and TLoU:R don't add any effects or spruce anything up in their photo-modes.

xrnzaaas

I don't mind as long as people label their shots accordingly so that people know if they're photo-mode shots or not. Plus games like Infamous SS and TLoU:R don't add any effects or spruce anything up in their photo-modes.

I meant effects like changing focus, adding filters etc. It's not like the same screenshot only without the HUD and with a different camera angle... some people can get creative. ;)

phanphare

Banned

yeah as long as people specify whether or not it's a photo mode shot I'm cool with it

some of the photo mode shots from TLoU and Shadow of Mordor are pretty awesome

No but you can play around a lot with effects, focus etc. making the game look a lot different from actually what you see playing it.

Top Bottom