• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Sorry if people are sick of Driveclub. I love the photo mode. Kinda proud of the photo I snagged right before I crossed the finish line in front of another dude.
ufw9bwa.jpg

HhMZaxu.jpg

Pzdrh4C.jpg

valkyre

Before I post my screenshot, I want to know: Is
giraffe scene in TLoU
considered as spoiler and can I upload it here?

If you want people to answer you obviously need to give some information as to what your spoiler refers to.

We dont even know what game you are talking about if we dont open the spoiler, which makes the whole thing pointless. :)

Grinchy

Banned
Holy shit at Driveclub. I don't want to make the mistake I always made with Gran Turismo games (buying them because the graphics are amazing and then remembering I don't like racing games)

If you want people to answer you obviously need to give some information as to what your spoiler refers to.

We dont even know what game you are talking about if we dont open the spoiler, which makes the whole thing pointless. :)
Oops! Sorry for not making clear :( But I posted it anyway :)

With this bad image quality it kinda looks real and like a bad photography. If the image were just a small one you could really mistake it for reality.

hah yea, that's why i posted it :p out of all the screenshots i took with the share button that one looked the most real, while being a boring shot.

here's some more:

AAVXPKV.jpg

d27li73.jpg

Rmzit27.jpg

woen

A few pics. I took 1400 PS Share screenshots.

The game is truly beautiful. I like to fly without any HUD/radar, you feel the world in a different way, even though you know almost perfectly the level design.

I would have liked a true photomode, the smartphone is cool but you have no options, you can't even crouch in the game...

16091357148_79634eb510_o.jpg

16091487960_4f711f9550_o.jpg

16278855495_26ab58be30_o.jpg

ojkqIq9.jpg

game is incredible IMO.

That looks amazing. It honestly seems to me that graphics have come just about as far as they need to. Obviously there's room to improve but they're good enough now that there won't be any more huge advancements on that front.

Animation is the next big thing that needs to be fixed - animation of the player character specifically. In any game where you can see the player character it doesn't matter how great the graphics are, as soon as you start moving around it looks so unnatural - Dragon Age : Inquisition comes to mind. Seeing a character in the middle of a run animation pivot on their foot when the player turns is so strange.

Top Bottom