• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

ibtxx3F8gkc5Kw.png

iba4YSLIw4OMJb.png

ibpOQncdBQdjWr.png

haikira

You don't know how to take a browser screenshot?

I'm pretty sure that is a browser screenshot. You're maybe thrown off, as in Nintendo Land, the borders shift about with the orientation of the controller, making it appear as if it's an off screen shot. Notice also how the hud is still perfect, despite the tilted borders.

If you pay attention to this video from Giant Bomb, you'll see the borders shift around. It only happens in the hub area of the game.

http://youtu.be/87hk7HCzV2s?t=5m21s

plank

I'm pretty sure that is a browser screenshot. You're maybe thrown off, as in Nintendo Land, the borders shift about with the orientation of the controller, making it appear as if it's an off screen shot. Notice also how the hud is still perfect, despite the tilted borders.

If you pay attention to this video from Giant Bomb, you'll see the borders shift around. It only happens in the hub area of the game.

http://youtu.be/87hk7HCzV2s?t=5m21s

ah I see.

Caayn

Is the game really that good?=O
For me? Yes. It's a fresh 2D platformer with really nice "gimmicks"(Gimmicks sounds way to negative :( ). You've been in the OT, you've probably read the impressions and maybe even watched my gameplay vids.

Pjsprojects

How were you able to take these shots? Everytime I press home the camera goes behind the car

You have to take the shot at either getting in to the car or being busted at exactly the right moment and as I've found out the game can crash by doing this.

unless another method has been found??

That first shot is really nice. Think I need to try harder in this game.

Posted a shot similar to this first one a while back using the PS4's screenshot function but I figure I might as well post it again since I have my capture card.

11446567004_2a2a5831b4_o.png

11477139256_071d1e035b_o.png

11381659256_c2c8c61a5a_o.png

Man, whenever someone posts direct captures of MP I swear it looks entirely different than it does on my TV. It looks blurry as fuck when I play but the image quality in these shots is decent.

noticed that too. maybe it's using a less demanding AA-solution for MP

awesome shots. its shocking how much of the detail one can miss. now im in gleeful anticipation for my second playthrough on hard between the years.

try at home: play KZ for a hour or so and then directly swith to play BF4 or Crysis3. you'll be flabbergasted.

RGVNOE

You have to take the shot at either getting in to the car or being busted at exactly the right moment and as I've found out the game can crash by doing this.

unless another method has been found??

That first shot is really nice. Think I need to try harder in this game.

I need to try this later, have been trying to get some side shots, thanks

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
noticed that too. maybe it's using a less demanding AA-solution for MP

It uses TSSAA in SP and FXAA in MP. I really hope they can eventually make it the same across both modes or at least implement a better FXAA solution. BF4 in MP looks sharper than KZSF MP does and that's a lower resolution and also using FXAA.

Lol, ok... Google could terminate my google+ account for this since i send the pic for them to review so it can be published on google maps (some zomis on the floor). "That was not my intention" since i just wanted to see if i can use their "views" programm for 360 degree panoramic pictures.

So i can see this pic i took in ZombiU:

and watch it as if it's a normal google street view window, which would put you into the perspective of me standing there in the game.

Is that working for any of you guys? (it's working on my end)

That aside, i finished the game and think highly of it. It was possibly the best survival horror experince i had in my entire gaming history.

bkpalalhazombiu-scree5qq13.png

savlcsnap-2013-12-21-1uqkk.png

I think i'm going to start Pikmin 3 now, the perfect game to play after a game like ZombiU

Pitmonkey

I think i'm going to start Pikmin 3 now, the perfect game to play after a game like ZombiU

Until the reality of the situation sets in: Pikmin 3 has more death and despair than most M rated titles.

Some more Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - pulled with an Elgato.

battlefield4screenshocwyid.png

battlefield4screenshoearty.png

Probably gonna be my last Shadow Fall shots for a while.
The muzzle flash from the gun in the first shot lit up the dust in the area which I thought was pretty cool.

11475315003_816bda66b6_o.png

11486009796_6267753b76_o.png

11475184425_efa2e1e0ee_o.png

Lol, ok... Google could terminate my google+ account for this since i send the pic for them to review so it can be published on google maps (some zomis on the floor). "That was not my intention" since i just wanted to see if i can use their "views" programm for 360 degree panoramic pictures.

So i can see this pic i took in ZombiU:

HOLY SHIT!!! You deserve a gold medal for this, this is incredible! How did you do that? o_O

Top Bottom