• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

ibc1kh58O40jHD.png

iGI0Vws7PTUuJ.png

i5RJoRZgSVfRg.png

Great photos... how did you get rid of the cross-hairs?

Pjsprojects

Lol, ok... Google could terminate my google+ account for this since i send the pic for them to review so it can be published on google maps (some zomis on the floor). "That was not my intention" since i just wanted to see if i can use their "views" programm for 360 degree panoramic pictures.

So i can see this pic i took in ZombiU:

and watch it as if it's a normal google street view window, which would put you into the perspective of me standing there in the game.

Is that working for any of you guys? (it's working on my end)

Pic of the thread for me! I struggle to play ZombiU (console in living room/kids).

Seeing these pics makes me think I need another WiiU in my 'dad den' so I can play the adult games.

Nice shots. The art direction in this game is top notch.
Yeah the art direction in Shadow Fall is pretty amazing and every area has its own unique look as well (which makes it pretty addicting to screenshot lol).

Like the third pic the best, nice to see some Warframe stuff in here.
I've taken loads of pics from the game but you would have to check the pc screenshot thread.
I browse through the PC Screenshot Thread :D
I've seen some of your shots in there and they are quite nice.

nikatapi

Lol, ok... Google could terminate my google+ account for this since i send the pic for them to review so it can be published on google maps (some zomis on the floor). "That was not my intention" since i just wanted to see if i can use their "views" programm for 360 degree panoramic pictures.

So i can see this pic i took in ZombiU:

and watch it as if it's a normal google street view window, which would put you into the perspective of me standing there in the game.

Is that working for any of you guys? (it's working on my end)

Wow, this looks great. ZombiU seems to have great lighting, i will get it once i get a WiiU, it must be a great experience.

GC|Simon

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ads99.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ftfgp.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01fnybg.jpg

Just finished the game. Great adventure with a too lengthy ending. It is - in my opinion - a must-have for all the gamers who didn't play it on the GameCube.

I'm already (or again since 1 and 2) in love with the charme this game inherits.

On the spaceship between missions, how characteres speak and act, i love it
aandbscreenshot2013-198fju.png

Landing
shiplanding-2013-12-2fgc9k.png

Killing beasts (comp)

1bpikmin3-screenshot-dqsfd.png

Threi

notag
NFS: Rivals test image

Nothing really impressive at all, although i do like the game.

I'm pretty sure you can use google plus to upload photosphere photos.

Timu

Well, I did a test and captured Killzone SF in 1440p and ended up with this:
http://i2.minus.com/icPveH7iXMX11.png

I downsized it from 1440p to 1080p and ended up with this:
innIBrwgyVHej.png

Now compared to the original source of the image:
id349dJHUWYtq.png

Notice how darker the 1st 2 are? It's what happens when I captured it at 1440p. Would love to capture it in 4k res, lol.

X-Factor

What type of capturing setup are you using?

Well, I did a test and captured Killzone SF in 1440p and ended up with this:

Notice how darker the 1st 2 are? It's what happens when I captured it at 1440p. Would love to capture it in 4k res, lol.

I recently upgraded to an Elgato. It is a big improvement
over the 1st edition Hauppage HD PVR since that model could only capture using component cables.

1st two are from Elgato capturing in 1080P over HDMI
tnta.jpg

4up0.jpg

3rd image below is the 1st edition Hauppauge HD PVR model capturing 720P through component cables.
hqxa.jpg

Timu

What type of capturing setup are you using?

I recently upgraded to an Elgato. It is a big improvement
over the 1st edition Hauppage HD PVR since that model could only capture using component cables.

1st two are from Elgato capturing in 1080P over HDMI

3rd image below is the 1st edition Hauppauge HD PVR model capturing 720P through component cables.
I use an Avermedia Gamebroadcaster HD, and the program I use is Avermedia Center. Glad that you got a new capture card, looks nice.=p

Atruvius

BF4 & NFS:R - PS4

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1425305_10202820649021335_1793665918_o.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1425471_10202820645941258_1010165234_o.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Those BF4 pics remind me a lot of Bad Company 2. I really want another Bad Company game.

That Google Maps ZombiU pic is really cool! Would enjoy seeing more of those!

Top Bottom