• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cool Sega toys found

Hrm, tonight is just not my posting night, posted this wrong twice....

I was out shopping tonight and stumbled upon these:

brian-anna_1799_3550072

brian-anna_1799_3663051

brian-anna_1799_3782067

brian-anna_1799_3893520

brian-anna_1799_4002567

Mau_Mau

Banned
That zombie roadster is just fantastic. You think that little flying guy & his headless buddy "Carl" from HotD 2 carpool around in that thing?

I know I would.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Dave Long said:
These have been available for over six months.

yeah, it was awhile ago that I picked these up, and it was thanks to some topic on the old board, but I think recently they shipped more of them.

And damn you for making me think there was a second series of cars.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
These have been available for about 4 months now. I was able to find everyone of them at walmart but it required a LOT of digging.

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
Sorry for the bump, just wanted to note that these are currently on sale at Target for 80 cents a car, saving you a cool 9 cents per (!).

I picked up one of each minus the Shinobi Esprit, which I'm going to have to head elsewhere for to complete the set.

I got them at Target tonight too. Took some searching, but I managed to find most of the set. The Space Channel 5 and House of the Dead III ones are most common.

Still can't find Shinobi.

These are great. They remind me of those awesome Mega Man cars I bought years back.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I love the car choices they gave to each of the game.

SMB has the super sleek futuristic car, WITH FUCKING MONKEYS ON IT.

Space Channel 5 has a minivan of sorts with the back filled with DJ equipment, or something along those lines.

The House of the Dead is a very fitting retro, similar a bit to the gravedigger.

The JSRF car looks like a current Japanese car model outfitted with sleek designs.

The Shinobi one is similar to the JSRF choice although a bit more bold with the words.

Top Bottom