• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good match so far, but I do wish the Colombians weren't made out of glass. None of it looks like an outright dive, but I do feel they are exaggerating.

Noshino

AndresON777 said:
colombia looking like shit. peru defending well

---i hate this team

lol

Colombia's defense has been okay, but that right side from which Vargas is getting in needs to improve.

On the other hand, Peru's defense seems to be more balanced, but they make mistakes rather often. Specially that bad pass from Rodriguez, opportunity that Falcao missed horribly.

feel

Holy shit

what a fuck up, he was gonna clear it or block it and his own keeper tripped him.. and the keeper had already messed up in the set piece by not punching it... wow

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Keeper done fucked up big, punch that shit out if you're unsure of catching it, jesus they teach you that shit when you're a kid.

Tobe

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vamos peru.!

hope they dont fuck it up like they did with uruguay

Noshino

bone_and_sinew said:
Keeper done fucked up big, punch that shit out if you're unsure of catching it.

Sorry but the defenders were standing like idiots right after the rebound, its their fault as much as the goalie's.

Also, who is the one that tripped lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Noshino said:
Sorry but the defenders were standing like idiots right after the rebound, its their fault as much as the goalie's.

Also, who is the one that tripped lol
Yepes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom