• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think Venezula can get past our plot armor defense?

Lol

I never said it will happen. I said the players will play like their life depends on this game, which will lead to a entertaining game (I hope).

On a side note,

I'm surprised to see some of you think my team (Chile) has chances to win this Copa, lol.

Yeah, we are the current champions but we are faaaar from being the same team, even considering it consists of almost the same players.

I never said it will happen. I said the players will play like their life depends on this game, which will lead to a entertaining game (I hope).

On a side note,

I'm surprised to see some of you think my team (Chile) has chances to win this Copa, lol.

Yeah, we are the current champions but we are faaaar from being the same team, even considering it consists of almost the same players.

Naw, I was joking about how terrible our defense was against Jamaica. I doubt the game will be boring. The only thing we got on our side is a very positive record against Venezuela

Chile are still champions, I mean last Copa, they weren't exactly that good in the group stage. (how the hell did we get 3 goals past you guys?). they picked it up later on, gotta respect that. Even if i'm not a fan of their coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom