• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up, of course we deserve this, 7 points.
We played great vs Ecuador too.

Against Ecuador, totally. You were amazing.

The first match, barely ok, and today you were at best, mediocre; and the worst part, you advanced only thanks to a cheat playing.

So, IMO, totally undeserved.

I hope Colombia crushes you.

denx

- Viste al peruano?
- Qué peruano?
- El que te elimina con la mano!

Brendan-Fraser-magic-clap.gif

jett

D-Member
What a fucking bullshit! How come the most popular sport in the fucking world still in the Stone Age? Motherfucking Fifa and their corrupt asses! They can go fuck themselves in their assholes. Fuck the everything and I hope Fifa burns to the motherfucking ground. Fucking bitches. I hope you all die.

brazil-woman-tears.gif

brazil-woman-tears.gif

brazil-woman-tears.gif

What a fucking bullshit! How come the most popular sport in the fucking world still in the Stone Age? Motherfucking Fifa and their corrupt asses! They can go fuck themselves in their assholes. Fuck the everything and I hope Fifa burns to the motherfucking ground. Fucking bitches. I hope you all die.

image.php

Are you quoting a Slipknot song?

mozfan12

Banned
These tournaments always have some sort of big controversy, good thing it happened to Brazil for once. Karma for not bringing the A team.

inky

These tournaments always have some sort of big controversy, good thing it happened to Brazil for once. Karma for not bringing the A team.

It's the A team. Only Neymar is missing.

It just plays like crap because Dunga is a dumbass yes man who chooses the players that the sponsors tell him.

inky

Wasn't Marcelo also missing? Firmino could have been brought on as well, he's the better Brazilian on Liverpool.

There were a few missing due to injuries but most are for other reasons: Marcelo, Firmino, Luiz Gustavo, Thiago Silva, etc. and it has little to do with bringing a "B" team or injuries. There's a whole load of fuckery going on with the team selection; I'm pretty sure he doesn't even rate Firmino. Real Madrid even denied Marcelo was injured, and players like David Luiz were simply dropped.

Haroldo

I think it's fair to say that the odds for the brazilian team to be inside the top 5 for the 2018 world cup qualifiers are starting to plummet! Considering the shitstorm that CBF is in right now, the elimination by Peru doesn't suprises me but with each brazilian failure the sentiment that starts to grow is not of anger but indifference...

SalvaPot

There were a few missing due to injuries but most are for other reasons: Marcelo, Firmino, Luiz Gustavo, Thiago Silva, etc. and it has little to do with bringing a "B" team or injuries. There's a whole load of fuckery going on with the team selection; I'm pretty sure he doesn't even rate Firmino. Real Madrid even denied Marcelo was injured, and players like David Luiz were simply dropped.

Dunga is the Anti-Osorio

Wow , I'll be honest haven't been following Brazil much. But that's a whole shit ton of talent to leave on the table.

moai

Peru didnt brought its A team.

their a team has only 4 points on the qualifiers to russia so i don't think they have many more than this.
also after years of shady calls brazil finally gets some mistakes made against them. there is a phrase that commentators use here that goes "this penalty would not have been called against brazil or argentina".

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'm sorry but football gives and takes

and Brazil has gotten a lot of shady calls in their favour, hell they just got one last week vs Ecuador

I still remember how Brazil was pardoned for using overage players in youth tournaments in 1999 and 2003 but Mexico had to miss Italy 90 for the same reason so

hahahahahahahaha

mozfan12

Banned
I almost forgot that Brazil had the erranously disallowed goal against Ecuador last week. Yep, you have no right to bitch about a bad call when you were saved by a bad call just a couple of days ago.

Who is Peru missing from the A team? Sorry I mainly know Guerrero and a couple players that play in the Mexican league.

their a team has only 4 points on the qualifiers to russia so i don't think they have many more than this.
also after years of shady calls brazil finally gets some mistakes made against them. there is a phrase that commentators use here that goes "this penalty would not have been called against brazil or argentina".

That team ended up third last year in Chile.

I almost forgot that Brazil had the erranously disallowed goal against Ecuador last week. Yep, you have no right to bitch about a bad call when you were saved by a bad call just a couple of days ago.

Who is Peru missing from the A team? Sorry I mainly know Guerrero and a couple players that play in the Mexican league.

Zambrando from Eintracht Frankfurt and Ascues from Wolfsburg as central defenders, Advincula from Newell's and Vargas from Sevilla the fullbacks, Lobaton and Ballon from the peruvian league on the midfield. Jefferson Farfan (unnatached) and Carrillo from Benfica in the wings and Pizarro from Werder Bremen as forward.

reserves like Reyna from Redbull and Hurtado from Reading also not in the copa.

Not really world class players but this Peru team only has Cueva and Guerrero playing outside Peru.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
2010 - Eliminated by Netherlands Felipe Melo
2011 - Eliminated by Paraguay in Penalties
2012 - Lose the Olympic Gold vs Mexico
2013 - Won Confederations
(ok this one is not bad)
2014 - 7 a 1
2015 - Eliminated by Paraguay in Penalties
2016 - Eliminated by Peru in the group stage

Quite the decade for Brazil.

HardRojo

Pizarro, Farfán and Vargas. In fact we call them along with Guerrero the Fantastic Four, but I guess their days together are over, as we're doing poorly in the World Cup qualifiers.

Red Devil

2010 - Eliminated by Netherlands Felipe Melo
2011 - Eliminated by Paraguay in Penalties
2012 - Lose the Olympic Gold vs Mexico
2013 - Won Confederations
(ok this one is not bad)
2014 - 7 a 1
2015 - Eliminated by Paraguay in Penalties
2016 - Eliminated by Peru in the group stage

Quite the decade for Brazil.

In Beijing 2008 they lost to Argentina.

mozfan12

Banned
That team ended up third last year in Chile.

Zambrando from Eintracht Frankfurt and Ascues from Wolfsburg as central defenders, Advincula from Newell's and Vargas from Sevilla the fullbacks, Lobaton and Ballon from the peruvian league on the midfield. Jefferson Farfan (unnatached) and Carrillo from Benfica in the wings and Pizarro from Werder Bremen as forward.

reserves like Reyna from Redbull and Hurtado from Reading also not in the copa.

Not really world class players but this Peru team only has Cueva and Guerrero playing outside Peru.

Woah, thats a ton of players. Surprised that Pizarro is still on the team at his age but we have Rafa Marquez who still starts and is in worse shape. Forgotten about Vargas and Farfán. With so many players missing, I'm guessing Gareca is experimenting with new players in this Copa America to possibly help with the bad start of the qualifiers?

They do... the whole defense line is the B defense and aside from Tapia an cueva ,so is de Midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom