• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
x2tXdYu.jpg
Lol perfect

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Good lord what a fucking ugly half of soccer.

Santiako

Second half of the game was just nasty from both sides, but congrats USGAF!

See you in the semifinal! (I just hope Argentina doesn't punt against Venezuela)

Congrats USA-GAF. Very well deserved, pretty epic considering you were the underdog!!!

Too bad about the shit ton of yellow cards (and the red one)

ZZMitch

Well, we're fucked against Argentina (go Peru!) but we did it! Somehow, we pulled it go! GO USA :D

One of my top favorite moments as a USMNT fan, up there with Landon's goal against Algeria and Brooks against Ghana. Feels good man.

Even though we're going to get fucked by Argentina, this is the first time we've even made the semis since 1995. That's only 21 years. We have a lot to be proud of, as the host nation of Copa America Centenario who have put on a great tournament and as a competitive national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom