• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

ClSK3V7XEAE2lqc.jpg

SalvaPot

Big Lesson for Mexico.

I don't think Osorio is going to get fired for this, and if he did then I am going to be pissed because we always blame the Coach when the players should share the blame. We got too cocky and even when the weakness of the defense was clear, we still didn't worked on it.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta keep moving foward and hopefully Osorio stays. Now to start thinking about qualification and confederations.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Big Lesson for Mexico.

I don't think Osorio is going to get fired for this, and if he did then I am going to be pissed because we always blame the Coach when the players should share the blame. We got too cocky and even when the weakness of the defense was clear, we still didn't worked on it.

That's on the coach though. He's absolutely to blame for this catastrophe.

Big Lesson for Mexico.

No. The coach has been making bad choices for a couple games now. He's at fault as well, he's responsible to get this team working, but he didn't. The frendlies before this were terrible displays.

Even Herrea didn't have this team playing this poor. Tuca would've never let this happen

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
No. The coach has been making bad choices for a couple games now. He's at fault as well, he's responsible to get this team working, but he didn't. The frendlies before this were terrible displays.

Even Herrea didn't have this team playing this poor. Tuca would've never let this happen

Say what you want about Herrera, but he got results when it mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom