• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Miss me yet?"

i

mozfan12

Banned
No. The coach has been making bad choices for a couple games now. He's at fault as well, he's responsible to get this team working, but he didn't. The frendlies before this were terrible displays.

Even Herrea didn't have this team playing this poor. Tuca would've never let this happen

I think he is almost 100% at fault, I just saw the goals, there is absolutely no synchronization with the defense. Basically the job was to press anyone who was next to you. There was no work done with the defense. It's sloppy and horrific to watch.

ElFly

Feel that it is fair play to let the losing team score a goal when the difference is so big.

I mean, even germany vs brazil ended 7-1 in the latest world cup

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mexico always wanted to emulate Brazil, and they have finally surpassed them.

We'll probably get merked by Argentina 5-0, but I'll enjoy this while I can.

We're back to being the King of CONCACAF.... for whatever that's worth. :lol

Magni

We need a new thread title after that.

Seven chiles too hot for Mexico to handle.

Watched this at a Chilean restaurant here in Tokyo, none of us could believe our eyes. We lost signal towards the end of the game, heard the 7th on the radio haha

Grande Chile! 🇨🇱

mozfan12

Banned
Futbol Picante saying the truth, how do expect the defense to play with any sort of order if this is the first time they play together.

I'll laugh if the Mexican coach gets fired after his first and only lost. Imagine if the Mexican Federation had Klinsmann. :lol

Yes there were hints of problems in the prior games, but come on. You can't fire a coach over one loss regardless of how humiiating it was. Just 3 hours ago everyone was singing his praises. It's not like Brazil in the 2014 WC, where they played like shit the entire tournament.

The Mexican coach should at least be able to finish out the year, IMO.

I'm so damn happy cause I've been saying since the beginning of this thread that Chile was playing at 50% of its potential.

Today, we played like in the last Copa América, and that's what I love about this match, regardless of the 7-0.

I don't care if Colombia defeat us, if we play with the same attitude than today, because that's what I want to see, a team that gives the 100%, all the time.

Awesome, awesome match from every chilean player.

Arturo Vidal is a fucking monster. Too bad about the yellow card (undeserved imo).

I hope Díaz is ok :/

Bollocks

on the bright side Europe was asleep for this, so on a global level this will not haunt the Mexican team nearly as much as the 7:1 from Brazil where the whole world saw it live and therefore will be remembered forever and always.

Tagyhag

I didn't watch the games and just burst out laughing when I saw the Chile:Mexico score.

In a way they got lucky they didn't play against Arg.

I'll laugh if the Mexican coach gets fired after his first and only lost. Imagine if the Mexican Federation had Klinsmann. :lol

Yes there were hints of problems in the prior games, but come on. You can't fire a coach over one loss regardless of how humiiating it was. Just 3 hours ago everyone was singing his praises. It's not like Brazil in the 2014 WC, where they played like shit the entire tournament.

The Mexican coach should at least be able to finish out the year, IMO.

K-mann looks like a master tactician compared to this.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Looks like my prediction of Mexico was spot on. Typical mexico...get scored on early and lose confidence then get demolished. Well hopefully the mex fed does something about this horrid display of soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom