• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pre

Wondolowski isn't an ideal choice, but Klinsmann doesn't have a lot of options. I think that Wondo gets a lot of shit due to his miss in the World Cup, but that doesn't mean that he can't contribute. I don't expect him to do much in this match, but I don't think playing Zardes up top would add much more to our attack.

Mimosa97

I can't believe US fans still sing the " I believe that we will win " chant.

Let it go guys. It was never a fun chant. It was just a stupid ESPN ad.

I think the US should hire foreign fans to come up with decent fan chants because I don't think it can get anymore embarrassing for you guys. Even " USA USA USA " is better than this crap. You should get the Wigan fan who came up with the " Will Grigg's on fire " anthem.

Anyway let's gooo 'murica you can do this. I'm rooting for you pretty hard. I want the US to win a big competition so football can get bigger there.

PureYeti

I can't believe US fans still sing the " I believe that we will win " chant.

Let it go guys. It was never a fun chant. It was just a stupid ESPN ad.

I think the US should hire foreign fans to come up with decent fan chants because I don't think it can get anymore embarrassing for you guys. Even " USA USA USA " is better than this crap. You should get the Wigan fan who came up with the " Will Grigg's on fire " anthem.

Anyway let's gooo 'murica you can do this. I'm rooting for you pretty hard. I want the US to win a big competition so football can get bigger there.

I agree we need some better chants.

Damn it USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom