• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Not at all surprised. I seriously don't know how the fuck Bradley is still on the team. He is beyond garbage. He brings absolutely nothing to the U.S. team, and yet every year he's a starter. Which really tells you all you need to know about the current talent pool for the U.S. They just don't have the elite talent yet. Maybe in twenty years as the sport grows, but right now they are pretty terrible. They don't do anything particularly well. At least they are much better than years past though so that's an improvement.

Pre

Well It's a good thing we didn't face Argentina.

I guess the Dream is dead now, Argentina have only conceded 1 goal this whole tournament

I think that Argentina's defense can be scored against more easily than people think. Chile has the quality going forward to expose this.

Cystm

ClhNK70UgAAj6Q1.jpg

I remember when Messi never used to take Free kicks, then one day he just started taking them all when Barcelona had most of their free kick takers leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom