• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1lla21

ClubAmericaLogo-1.png

ClubAmericaLogo-1.png

ClubAmericaLogo-1.png

mozfan12

Banned
As a Mexico fan, I agree. Not all of us are like that but too many think being in a stadium makes it open game to act like a douche. I've gone to Mexico games where you can't even focus on the game because of fights, etc.

And gooolllllllll, complicated game. Don't think we would have won with Luis Saurez, but crucial points to avoid Argentina.

Salsa

im not that mad cause that second half brought a lot of goodwill

we literally dominated most of it with 1 less player, and evened the score

ultimately that takes some of it away

it was a great match to watch. only sad about some of it being us against ourselves, and that absolutely disgusting Rolan miss

and mexico fans being, as always, absolute fucking shit, and that just makes you wanna beat em

now it's just the anger circus left

Disxo

im not that mad cause that second half brought a lot of goodwill

we literally dominated most of it with 1 less player, and evened the score

ultimately that takes some of it away

it was a great match to watch. only sad about some of it being us against ourselves, and that lame start

and mexico fans being, as always, absolute fucking shit, and that just makes you wanna beat em

That was fine, hope our players dont get pissed :(

What's funny is that during the pre-game, the studio crew was talking about how the Mexican fans are loved around the world. :lol

They are trash tier tho, I dont wanto to generalize it to the whole mexican population, but the people that go to these events to support Mexico are really bad at behaving like decent human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom