• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Uruguay is salty as fuck.

give me a break

they're throwing bottles at us like they do every game

they've always been pompous as fuck. mostly fans, but also some players

shit gets riled up

Just letting you guys know, some of us don't throw trash at games.

I would go to more Mexico games if people were more civilize

goes without saying that im merely refering to a portion of those who go

they just sure show up a lot

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Just letting you guys know, some of us don't throw trash at games.

I would go to more Mexico games if people were more civilize

same. went to the ecuador vs mexico at the coliseum last year...theres always pockets of fellow mexicans fighting each other...like my paisanos always say , "gente pendeja".

SalvaPot

They lost because they couldn't keep a cool head. Someone wanna explain to me wtf they were so upset about?

I'll say the crowd, us mexicans are HUGE assholes when heated at a soccer match.

This is why I dislike going to watch a match, the bigger the match, the bigger the riots.

v1lla21

They are trash tier tho, I dont wanto to generalize it to the whole mexican population, but the people that go to these events to support Mexico are really bad at behaving like decent human beings.
Thanks Trump! Nah but I agree with you, Mexico has some of the worst fans.

Verano

They are trash tier tho, I dont wanto to generalize it to the whole mexican population, but the people that go to these events to support Mexico are really bad at behaving like decent human beings.

most of us are good people trying to watch the game and be good sports at the stadium but like I posted before...there's pockets of assholes causing and stirring shit for no reason with others. I hope the stadium event security ID's the people throwing shit to ban them for life.

Salsa

btw Peñarol vs Nacional here is also a shit fest in terms of violence

I dont go anymore

but yeah when you're talking about senior national teams I think there should always be more respect

mozfan12

Banned
I'll be going to the game against Jamaica. I will act like a decent human being. No trash throwing, puto cheering, or fighting on my part.

We might get karma against us. The puto chant can get us into deep shit and it seems the more the Mexican federation tries to stop it, the louder the scream. It doesn't stop at banning the stadium, you eventually start to lose points.

I'll say the crowd, us mexicans are HUGE assholes when heated at a soccer match.

This is why I dislike going to watch a match, the bigger the match, the bigger the riots.
That didn't explain them ganging up on the ref for these last 10 minutes looking like they were about to slug him.

As a Mexican I have to agree. Although mexican fans that travel to World Cup matches are in the complete opposite spectrum of asshats at US or Mexico held games.

The type of fan who gets to travel to far away countries like Germany, Brazil or South Africa are generally wealthier and more educated. I don't want to sound classist but it's a reality. These guys behave better. You won't see shit like this on WC matches.

I also hate how this affects us off the field, theres nothing we can do to stop them and the team has to take the blame.

We need one of our players to throw the thrash back and tell them to shut up

Verano

Looks like Mexico is (the best!) the only CONCACAF team that has won an official CA match thus far against a tough and talented Uruguay team...everyone lost especially USA. I was rooting for Jamaica earlier. They had passion, grit and respect to at least tie the game but were unlucky. Also Clydefrog lost 60 bux so thats a positive too. :p

MANUELF

Banned
I hope whoever had the brilliant idea at half time to play defensively gets a slap in the face by every member of the mexican team
At least we won but it should have been way easier

Salsa

Colombian TV commentators, saying Uruguay was pissed because there was a handball in the second goal??

same here, but speculation by commenters

they all seem to agree something must have happened cause Godin specifically was super angry early on and said a lot of shit to the ref after the yellow

and the ref didnt double down with a red on it, which if there was certainty would happen

trying to find some post-game tho there doesnt seem to be a broadcasting of the press conference

Godin lost his shit during the subs. He could of easily seen a red there.

They went after the assistant ref after the goal so I think it was two different things.

Fun game.

Can agree with most posts here, Mexico fans in the USA are just the worst. I am Mexican, born in Guadalajara, but I went to a Mexico vs Guatemala match at the Home Depot Center (Stubb Hub) and Guatemala won 1-2 and the fans were just being some of the worst fucking "nacos" you've ever seen. Throwing things at the small Guatemala supporting section, yelling obscenities with children present, fighting among each other and just being drunken assholes. My dad, brother and I walked out swearing to never go to a Mexico game in the US ever again. The fans there are just too class-less.

Can agree with most posts here, Mexico fans in the USA are just the worst. I am Mexican, born in Guadalajara, but I went to a Mexico vs Guatemala match at the Home Depot Center (Stubb Hub) and Guatemala won 1-2 and the fans were just being some of the worst fucking "nacos" you've ever seen. Throwing things at the small Guatemala supporting section, yelling obscenities with children present, fighting among each other and just being drunken assholes. My dad, brother and I walked out swearing to never go to a Mexico game in the US ever again. The fans there are just too class-less.

They were throwing things at the small pockets of Uruguay fans on camera today, like can't that kind of stuff be prosecuted if caught on camera?

Ledbetter

He's going to get fired this time next year, Mexico doesn't know how to stick with a coach for more than a year.

I think that either they stay too long (like Chepo/Piojo) or too short (Vucetich). The problem are the players like both Dos Santos, that I'm glad they're not playing.

I understand the handball, but Godin lost it before it.

and it didn't look like it was against any of our players

Just saw the replay, they were claiming a foul against Godin. Ramirez shouted the referee "falta, la conch* de tu madre" just after tha ball goes off, but it really wasn't a foul just two players jumping after the ball.

Salsa

I have to assume there are worst soccer fans than MEX.

like, in history?

El Salvador and Honduras went to war over soccer in the 70s

3000+ people died

I mean there were economic issues before and all that, but a match was the last straw and it's known as La guerra del Futbol

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I have to assume there are worst soccer fans than MEX.

4hySgQo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom