• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Coach said Gimenze went up to his face after the game and started yelling at him.

That if they misunderstood each other, he apologizes, but hes a fantastic player for one of the best clubs and should be respectful.

He sounded really angry, wonder what they said.

mozfan12

Banned
Our Coach said Gimenze went up to his face after the game and started yelling at him.

That if they misunderstood each other, he apologizes, but hes a fantastic player for one of the best clubs and should be respectful.

He sounded really angry, wonder what they said.

Yeah I've never seen him even slightly loose his cool, even when some of the criticism in the Mexican press has been uncalled for, mainly for not being Mexican manager.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
4hySgQo.gif

The guy on the left! I can't stop laughing.

Thrilling match. Have they talked about what the players were complaining about on the second goal?

Uruguay got away with a lot of dirty challenges. They could have really messed someone's foot or ankle.

Great game for a neutral. The type of stuff we want for entertainment.

Chile vs Argentina should be good.
USA vs Colombia would've been better if USA had more, lack of a better word, talent to cause real danger.
Maybe more effective tactics actually, Colombia were cruising by.
Hopfully JK changes things up

Mexico wins a match, people start berating its fans instead of talking about the football displayed

Every. Fucking. Time.

Their fans are genuinely awful, and it was on full display during that Uruguay match. I was watching them throwing everything they had at the Uruguay team after scoring the goal and all I could wonder was why no one seems to care. Nobody would tolerate fans throwing stuff at the players after they scored a touchdown during an NFL game.

Great game for a neutral. The type of stuff we want for entertainment.

Chile vs Argentina should be good.
USA vs Colombia would've been better if USA had more, lack of a better word, talent to cause real danger.

Well...we run a lot.

And we do have another 17-year-old prospect that we can burden with our unrealistic hopes and dreams.

Caturro

I've been to all sorts of games in the US and Mexican fans are by far the worst.

Good game by Mexico, though. Hope Chile gets to play them next round.

Mexico wins a match, people start berating its fans instead of talking about the football displayed

Every. Fucking. Time.

Maybe if Mexican fans wasn't so fucking terrible people wouldn't berate them, some of the worst fans in world football. I mean Mexico scored and they were throwing stuff at the small pocket of Uruguayan supporters, how fucking low class is that.

molotrok

I talked about the futbol plenty

what do you want when its so overwhelming. it's a problem and people should talk about it
Uruguay has a legitimate shot at having the most violent fans on the planet. Riots erupt frequently in matches from your league.

Get off your high horse, and stop being so salty you lost.

smoothj

I went to the Mexico vs Chile game last week. First Mexico game I for me, I as excited as fuck. Got so disappointed at how the fans act. Throwing all kinds of shit everywhere, fighting, never sitting down. It got super crazy by the end of the game when most fans were trashed and just being hella rowdy. I'm a big fan of El Tri but next time I go I'll pick my seat more wisely.

Pretty embarrassing to be honest.

I'm all about cheering and getting loud but damn bro act fucking civilized.

Aside from that, what a fucking game. Mexico looks fucking great.

Salsa

Uruguay has a legitimate shot at having the most violent fans on the planet. Riots erupt frequently in matches from your league.

Get off your high horse, and stop being so salty you lost.

lmao

my reaction to the last goal

nice goal

alright

me talking about local violence vs national matches violence

btw Peñarol vs Nacional here is also a shit fest in terms of violence

I dont go anymore

but yeah when you're talking about senior national teams I think there should always be more respect

reaction at end game

im not that mad cause that second half brought a lot of goodwill

we literally dominated most of it with 1 less player, and evened the score

ultimately that takes some of it away

it was a great match to watch. only sad about some of it being us against ourselves, and that absolutely disgusting Rolan miss

and mexico fans being, as always, absolute fucking shit, and that just makes you wanna beat em

now it's just the anger circus left

but yeah im clearly just unfair and salty

Mexico has been known for this shit forever, but if you cant take it fine that's on you. Dont put it on me. All your other paisanos here are even agreeing with it. We don't even get anywhere near in terms of disrespecting the other team.

nice try random junior who wasnt even here before

Props to Osorio for his subs, they were all great.'

Also Araujo, hes was decent, I thought he was going to be bad, like really bad. Always thought he was overrated

The 4th game at Levi's has the possibility of Mexico playing in that game. I am seriously dreading going if so.

Great win, shit fans.

molotrok

lmao

reaction at end game

Mexico has been known for this shit forever, but if you cant take it fine that's on you. Dont put it on me. All your other paisanos here are even agreeing with it. We don't even get anywhere near in terms of disrespecting the other team.

Lol "random junior". You're salty as hell. Kind of like your team that couldn't stop berating the ref after the fair loss. Learn to lose dude. Dont be like the USMNT fans.

volgihn

lmao

reaction at end game

WTF at people calling you salty. I always root for Mexico and I recognize that this disgusting behavior needs to be addressed.

SalvaPot

I'll have to say, this happens a lot with Mexican-American fans. I live on Tijuana and I can't for the life of me go to a Xolos game because the mexican americans come and just do a shitton of bullshit, pick fights, scream at visitors, is the worst. A friend of mine who lives on Tijuana but supports Guadalajara was assaulted and got a broken rib and had to be guarded by police because he decided to go with his Chivas tshirt, its insane. It also happens with good old mexicans, as you can see in duels like Pumas vs America, who almost always end on riots, but in the north is far more common.

There is something primal about them attending a soccer match. Usually when you live on the US you have to really behave yourself, don't break rules, be a model citizen, because if you fuck up they can even deport you. But once they cross the border to Tijuana and there is a car accident you can be 80% sure there is a car with american license plates involved.

Salsa

Lol "random junior". You're salty as hell. Kind of like your team that couldn't stop berating the ref after the fair loss. Learn to lose dude. Dont be like the USMNT fans.

what I meant by random junior is everyone here knows me but you. im never salty, im always respectful and recognize good soccer, today included

but okay man, go on thinking whatever you want

molotrok

I'll have to say, this happens a lot with Mexican-American fans. I live on Tijuana and I can't for the life of me go to a Xolos game because the mexican americans come and just do a shitton of bullshit, pick fights, scream at visitors, is the worst. A friend of mine who lives on Tijuana but supports Guadalajara was assaulted and got a broken rib and had to be guarded by police because he decided to go with his Chivas tshirt, its insane. It also happens with good old mexicans, as you can see in duels like Pumas vs America, who almost always end on riots, but in the north is far more common.

There is something primal about them attending a soccer match. Usually when you live on the US you have to really behave yourself, don't break rules, be a model citizen, because if you fuck up they can even deport you. But once they cross the border to Tijuana and there is a car accident you can be 80% sure there is a car with american license plates involved.
Mexican-Americans cant be deported.

labx

Banned
Being from Colombia, being a FÚTBOL fan, to dead I must say that for me the best SURAMÉRICA Team is Uruguay. Till the times that Forlán dominated the field, losing with Mexico is a stump that is it. Mexico fans are salty, yes (I was in Bogotá when Colombia won the cup).

Fifa World Ranking

1. Argentina
2. Belgium
3. Colombia
4. Germany
5. Chile
6. Spain
7. Brazil
8. Portugal
9. Uruguay
10. Austria
11. England
12. Italy
13. Ecuador
14. Netherlands
15. Switzerland
16. Mexico
17. France
18. Turkey
19. Ukraine
20. Hungary

Only hope these teams pass to octavos, cuartos, semi y final.

Tagyhag

Being from Colombia, being a FÚTBOL fan, to dead I must say that for me the best SURAMËRICA Team is Uruguay. Till the times that Forlán dominated the field, losing with Mexico is a stump that is it. Mexico fans are salty, yes (I was in Bogotá when Colombia won the cup).

Only hope these teams pass to octavos, cuartos, semi y final.

As an Argentina fan, I do miss Forlan in his prime. He kicked our ass a lot but he played some magical football. He's also a hell of a guy.

In Argentina there's some violent shit on fans, it's even a business. We used to have matches with fans in both sides but now we have home team fans only because we can't behave like decent folk. It's been years like this. Hopefully it's changing now and we might go back to the old costume but even though I think eventually It'll turn to shit again.

Mexico fans are the modern day English Hooligans.

It probably will take for all their home games to be closed matches until they get their act together.

Mexico fans are the modern day English Hooligans.

It probably will take for all their home games to be closed matches until they get their act together.

Mexico games in Mexico are much more tame. Its usually only in the USA surprisingly.

Or near the boarder. There are actual worst fans then us that go way too far, we are nothing compare to some ultras

Edit: you know, I'm gonna avoid stuff about fans, sure it needs to be said, but this isn't the place that will make any difference. I'll just talk football from now on.

Clydefrog

Yeah, I don't think you can (and you don't in your post) say it's all the Mexican-Americans causing trouble. Just look at Azteca. That place is a fucking fortress and jenkem bombs get thrown constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom