• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBR

Looks like the football of Costa Rica born and die at 2014 WC

If USA keep playing like this will make 5 or more

Spacebar

8Nk0AJN.gif

Mory Dunz

Wasn't CR a legit threat during WC Brazil?

They're not a bad team, but sometimes it's about matchups, and mentality.

The US was not about to lose to CR, in a competitive game, especially after a loss. At home. It wasn't going to happen.

It's just one of those things. Like how Mexico always plays Brazil tight and well, despite whatever form they're in.

or USA vs Mexico at columbus.

This is by far the best soccer I've ever seen US team play. (I don't watch them often, but every single time I watched them in the past they were boooring)

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Brooks and Cameron are very good in the back middle

even against Colombia most successful attacks on the US came from the wings.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
looks like Costa Rica felt so bad after USA's existential crisis after Colombia loss and decided to give up the game for them and make USA play better than they appear to be ..cuz come on USA to be 3-0 vs CR..no way...lol

Anyways hopefully COL vs PAR will be a better match to see.

Tristam

Navas' absence is hurting CR big time in this match.

He would've saved goal #3 but no keeper would've stopped the penalty and it's hard to see even Navas stopping #2. It wasn't a screamer but it was very low and curled a bit into the side-netting.

ZZMitch

looks like Costa Rica felt so bad after USA's existential crisis after Colombia loss and decided to give up the game for them and make USA play better than they appear to be ..cuz come on USA to be 3-0 vs CR..no way...lol

Oh yeah it all makes sense now

Nesotenso

This is by far the best soccer I've ever seen US team play. (I don't watch them often, but every single time I watched them in the past they were boooring)

yeah I don't think they look good despite being 3-0. Great finishing on the last 2 goals but the midfield needs to be better. Decision making during counters needs to better.

LAM09

He would've saved goal #3 but no keeper would've stopped the penalty and it's hard to see even Navas stopping #2. It wasn't a screamer but it was very low and curled a bit into the side-netting.

True, but him being between the sticks would give this defence some confidence. They look lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom