• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormano

hHQ5tmP.jpg

Mory Dunz

I think this is their strategy. Now it looks like every other game they played. I should have turned it off after first half...

I mean, it's the strategy for like 3/4 of all teams. At every level. THe last 30 min of a game just being sustained pressure.

not really unique to us, though we know it very well.

Mory Dunz

Since the beginning of the game? They've been playing the counter and have scored thanks to a mediocre Costa Rican defense. I really hope they play much better going on because they won't make it past the quarter finals like this.

lol.

first it we wouldn't make it out of the group, now it's the quarters...

Mory Dunz

Zusi better get like 5 interceptions cause we know he won't string 5 passes together

The hardest part of a game like this one is when the losing team refuses to get their shit together and the winner refuses to score anymore.

That's why I usually don't like big leads.
When I'm neutral

v1lla21

lol.

first it we wouldn't make it out of the group, now it's the quarters...
I always thought they'd make it out of the group lol. Cr has been shit after the WC. Please don't tell me they've been playing great soccer because they haven't. Even a shitty Brasil would beat the US in the quarters.

Mory Dunz

I always thought they'd make it out of the group lol. Cr has been shit after the WC. Please don't tell me they've been playing great soccer because they haven't. Even a shitty Brasil would beat the US in the quarters.

They haven't but after colombia everyone said we would lose to CR, or tie, and that we'd be out of the group.

I said lol we're not losing to CR at home in a competitive game, even if they were on fire form.

v1lla21

They haven't but after colombia everyone said we would lose to CR, or tie, and that we'd be out of the group.

I said lol we're not losing to CR at home in a competitive game, even if they were on fire form.
CR's defense was awful tonight and they have no finishers and creativity up top. At least the US was efficient and scored the chances they had. Idk I was just expecting the US to come back much better but it's been rather lackluster.

Wondo is in boys! Get ready for 3 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom