• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabuseika

Peru.

B2QFgN6.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
out in group stages ouch...

Only Neymar is a truly world class player from Brazil, Coutinho is just a good player and the rest are decent to downright trash. One of the worst brazilian generation of footballers I've ever seen.

While yes it was a handball. Was the the best Brazil could do? Hell no, they shouldn't have too much trouble against a B squad from Peru, they should've scored sooner, but no. Dunga underestimate the opponent again.

Hell they got saved by a call against Ecuador

Dinokill

What a fucking bullshit! How come the most popular sport in the fucking world still in the Stone Age? Motherfucking Fifa and their corrupt asses! They can go fuck themselves in their assholes. Fuck the everything and I hope Fifa burns to the motherfucking ground. Fucking bitches. I hope you all die.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
While yes it was a handball. Was the the best Brazil could do? Hell no, they shouldn't have too much trouble against a B squad from Peru, they should've scored sooner, but no. Dunga underestimate the opponent again.

Hell they got saved by a call against Ecuador

Agreed, a team like Brazil shouldn't be fishing for a draw against Peru. C'mon. The ref fucked them sure, but that's no excuse.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Oh well.
Brazil shouldn't have let one goal decide this with all their missed chances and 1st half dominance. Plus, karma for their game with Ecuador and all that.

They also gave up in extra time.

Holy shit my Brazilian brothers, I feel for you, what a way to go. Unbelievable...

Hope to see Dunga out of that chair, he's fucking horrible.

Well, Brazil didn't even want to be here right? That's why they sent their B team. So I guess the Peru handball helps them out, they don't need to go any further!

elty

Brazil played worse than their first game today.

Haven't pay attention but where is David Luiz, Thiago and Oscar?

Dinokill

FIFA wouldn't allow technology to improve the game yet they happily take blood money from the big oil-mafia to have a Slave-built World Cup in the Middle East. Fuck FIFA.

Fdkn

Yea, there's going to be a push for video review after this. Brazil gonna be leading the charge after this.

the sad thing is they weren't leading the charge when stupid decisions benefited them for decades

this sport is fucked up because FIFA doesn't want to take the neccesary steps to make it fair, because by doing that they would lose the power to influence games in the direction they want.

Video review is as needed tonight as every other night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom