• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes it is.

Now I hope we lose against Peru because we play shitty. Seriously, this doesn't feel right.

What? Your A team has been great.

Colombia needs to send Perú back to Inca Land. Those fuckers don't deserve to be there, even less advance more.

I believe in your players and Pekerman :D

Calvero

Banned
What a fucking bullshit! How come the most popular sport in the fucking world still in the Stone Age? Motherfucking Fifa and their corrupt asses! They can go fuck themselves in their assholes. Fuck the everything and I hope Fifa burns to the motherfucking ground. Fucking bitches. I hope you all die.

lol

yHSvHmX.jpg

I will say this, after the first couple of group stage matches were sparsely attended, they have been packing these stadiums ever since. There's a real case for having a unified tournament on the schedule going forward, ticket sales have been great, atmosphere has been great, TV coverage has been great, and many of these games have been great.

If Copa America Centenario was a test case for this unified tourney idea, I think we can already call it an unqualified success.

Ingeniero

What? Your A team has been great.

Colombia needs to send Perú back to Inca Land. Those fuckers don't deserve to be there, even less advance more.

I believe in your players and Pekerman :D
Shut up, of course we deserve this, 7 points.
We played great vs Ecuador too.

Red Devil

I always consider that Copa América is a tournament that needs a big shake up from CONMEBOL and only CONMEBOL, this year's tournament probably should haven't been played at all but here we are, with the biggest travesty CONMEBOL managed to pull once again, tsk.

elty

I think it will sucks for the South American people if this get moved to the US permanently.

Maybe they can run both (Gold Cup/Copa + Unified Copa) every 4 years?

Red Devil

I think it will sucks for the South American people if this get moved to the US permanently.

Maybe they can run both (Gold Cup/Copa + Unified Copa) every 4 years?

Next Copa América will be in Brazil in 2019, this is a one off. Clearly after everything that has happened since the last year if CONMEBOL does anything like this again their headquaters should implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom