• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
O2KSaqz.gif

Ecuador are a disaster

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Just started watching.

What the hell happened to Ecuador?
Enner Valencia missed 1,283 shots and they had brain farts that led to the conceded goals. They had a penalty called off, missed the retry, and Bolivia got one immediately on the other hand. A combination of stupidity and bad luck, Ecuador's specialty.

Goooooooooool CTM!!!!!

Man, I don't care if this is a B-Team, México players for sure know how to make a good pressing.

Overall, I don't like the way Chile is playing. Basically, lack of ideas.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Goooooooooool CTM!!!!!

Man, I don't care if this is a B-Team, México players for sure know how to make a good pressing.

Overall, I don't like the way Chile is playing. Basically, lack of ideas.

B team? LMFAO!!! They're beyond shit to be called a B team...
and jimenez....finally fuckin scored

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Well, everyone says it's Mexico B-team.

Whatever.

Great goal from Vargas!!!

pffftt...prolly from the USMNT peeps here with their alphabet soup team selection bullshit..

Mexico need to sub out the Ayala. He just stood there and didn't do shit for either two goals lol

I'm still in awe from that Vidal cross in the second goal, wow.

Yeah, truly great, but I'm still very worried, Chile's falling for Mexico's pressing. Every time Chile stop going forward like an angry bull and instead they think, they clearly look superior to Mexico.

It will be a fucking interesting second half, sadly, I need to keep working :(

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Well, everyone says it's Mexico B-team.

Whatever.

Great goal from Vargas!!!

Sadly, there are several definitions of B-Team:

- A team minus 3.
- A team minus 4
- A team minus 7
- A team minus 11.
- A team minus 23.

This Mexico team is between the last two.

Sadly, there are several definitions of B-Team:

- A team minus 3.
- A team minus 4
- A team minus 7
- A team minus 11.
- A team minus 23.

This Mexico team is between the last two.

It's better if you tell which one is in the A team.

Tecatito and.. maybe Jimenez and super-maybe Rafa Marquez and.... amm... who else?

Eila

Mexico is bringing pretty much their 23 best players to the Gold Cup, so I guess you can call the Copa America players the C/D teams.
I mean how many countries can form 2 squads of 23 players each that are competitive? I can say Brazil, Argentina and Spain with ease, other than that there's not that much depth in most countries.
I wish Mexico had brought 2-3 starters for this cup. Just Hector Moreno and Vela would make a world of difference IMO. There is no leader at the defense, with Marquez out, and he's 36 to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom