• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Mexico is doing alright in this cup, but can someone explain to me why Mexico would decide to take on the invitation in the first place with the Gold Cup around the corner?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I'm glad Mexico is doing alright in this cup, but can someone explain to me why Mexico would decide to take on the invitation in the first place with the Gold Cup around the corner?

Is that a concacaf cup? if so, that's your answer.

Blue Lou

They can make more money by playing in both. It's pretty ludicrous that they can field a team in both, the competition dates overlap. i think I posted above that all Jamaica players in this tournament bar one have been named in the Gold Cup provisional team.

They can make more money by playing in both. It's pretty ludicrous that they can field a team in both, the competition dates overlap. i think I posted above that all Jamaica players in this tournament bar one have been named in the Gold Cup provisional team.

Ah so it comes down to economics even with a B/C team.

Santiako

ARGENTINA: Romero, Zabaleta, Garay, Otamendi, Rojo, Biglia, Mascherano, Pastore, Di María, Messi, Agüero.

Roncaglia and Banega out from last match, Zabaleta and Fucking Biglia in.

BigBoss

Biglia gets rewarded with a start after his fuck-up in the last game which led to the last minute Paraguay goal, great job Martino.

Lc3y7UM.jpg

Lame..

Salsa

holy shit that muslera foul

this referee's pretty rotten. cant touch any argie but we get nothin

2early2tell but im not liking it

Salsa

so mad at suarez

not sure what's up with argentina but I feel we'd be wreckin this with him

first few qualifying matches for russia without him too

fuckin prickkk

This match it's the perfect example of one that for sure would be rated as boring as fuck by people that barely know about the sport, when in fact is fun and interesting as hell.

Great match just with the right amount of friction :D

I LOLED so hard when Ángel di CUNT María tried to trick the referee (what a surprise!!!) and nobody, even the rest of the argentinian players gave a crap about it.

LOLOLOLOL

so mad at suarez

not sure what's up with argentina but I feel we'd be wreckin this with him

first few qualifying matches for russia without him too

fuckin prickkk

We need to PM a mod, somebody has taken control of Salsa's account.

tehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom