• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Ludono

Can I get some thoughts on this?

WW ST AWP Assiimov

0E7DC101BCF53DB8FB5955127608420F12C101B0

for my

FN Icarus Fell (With RPK and Titan 2015 Stickers)

Deal or no deal?

Omega

Banned
bold choice having both clg and navi winning clg vs navi

Hey he's just making sure he gets 3 of 4 correct

What's your reasoning? I already have an A1 I prefer (Hot Rod) and I wouldn't mind an Asiimov but I don't want to lose value in this trade :p
A1 is tanking on price. I "overpaid" and traded hot rod for st awp graphite. At the time hot rod was 150 and awp was 120. Last time I looked hot rod was slightly over 130 and my awp was 150

Ludono

Hey he's just making sure he gets 3 of 4 correct

A1 is tanking on price. I "overpaid" and traded hot rod for st awp graphite. At the time hot rod was 150 and awp was 120. Last time I looked hot rod was slightly over 130 and my awp was 150

Because of the nerf right?

I mean it could go back up again, and Hot Rod and Icarus Fell don't drop anymore either :p

baby

Because of the nerf right?

I mean it could go back up again, and Hot Rod and Icarus Fell don't drop anymore either :p

no amount of nerf is going to make awp prices drop, while the m4a1 is gonna be subject to changes over and over again. trade is worthwhile just for stability

Omega

Banned
At best they will stay where they are until the next operation

It'll definitely include drops for those collections

Ludono

no amount of nerf is going to make awp prices drop, while the m4a1 is gonna be subject to changes over and over again. trade is worthwhile just for stability

Alrighty, I took the trade. Thanks for the input guys :)

Now you have the honour of getting to name it. GO.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm having some trouble.

I just can't seem to use the AK. It is clearly the best weapon, yet it just doesn't seem to work with me. I single shot it and it still seems to go inaccurate quick

Sold a Cobble today, used all of the money buying some nice ass guns. Now I just really need to save up for a knife. Hope for the best tomorrow for more drops

Now that I bought that Wireless PC adapter for my PC, and I can play With a Wireless Controller, I can also finally use a Headset to play this game.

Never realized how important sound is too this game. Couldn't hear footsteps or bomb plants/defuse before on speakers. Feels like game sense is a lot easier to have now.

KingKong

cant Alex Garfield use his Amazon money to pay a bunch of Swedes or Russians to come to America so we could have a top tier team

Just a heads up for anyone doing the fantasy pickem that obviously some teams are not playing tomorrow cause they are already through so you should switch out the players so you can get more points. I am currently in the top 9% need top 5% for the gold :/

Online Matters or Long Distance Relationship lol

Good names, I think baby's is too long unfortunately.

Also, I almost had my moment of glory :(

I thought you were just using that name to troll me so it makes me a little happy to see you still using it <3. I haven't been ignoring you my sleep pattern is just so bad that I keep falling asleep in between matches and then catching up afterwards lol.

frbrr

oops, didn't check the thread in time for c9 vs fnatic

Mousesports V G2
NiP V Titan (MotD) 2-1 16-13, 8-16, 16-13
CLG V Na'Vi

Man these brackets are insane.

Upper bracket EnVy vs Fnatic? And then the winner has to take on Virtus Pro? Gonn be a massive battle.

Least NiP has it easy in the lower bracket. Gotta beat TSM and than Na'Vi, not too hard.

NiP vs EnVyUs finals incoming again!
Except this time, we're winning.

tootsi666

Upper bracket EnVy vs Fnatic? And then the winner has to take on Virtus Pro? Gonn be a massive battle.

Least NiP has it easy in the lower bracket. Gotta beat TSM and than Na'Vi, not too hard.

There is no lower/upper bracket. It's single-elimination.

Edit. Oh, I see what you mean.

baby

nip has almost no chance against tsm

Disxo

Nip vs TSM easy?
No! Tsm is one of the top teams in the world like Fnatic (although they didnt win a major)

Top Bottom