• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Starfield

CLG beating Dignitas was pretty much expected. No way in hell a crumbled Dig could beat a prepared CLG at lan for a major. Dignitas had some roster changes shortly before Dreamhack. They probably didnt prepare at all

edit: Looks like Fnatic will win this after all. Sad day for brazil

Starfield

lg when they started out went to majors out of south american qualifiers which doesnt really count if you ask me, thats like saying immunity is a good team because they made it to one major through the au qualifiers. lg is a trash team and c9 should be better than them

lg when they started out went to majors out of south american qualifiers which doesnt really count if you ask me, thats like saying immunity is a good team because they made it to one major through the au qualifiers. lg is a trash team and c9 should be better than them

roflmao

edit: runner up:
b32b386fe3.jpg

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
roflmao

edit: runner up:
b32b386fe3.jpg

And I thought Reddit would be the only place where people would be uninformed enough to claim things like "LG are trash", "Liquid and CLG are much better than LG", or "LG should've never been invited to IEM over Liquid".

Omega

Banned
And I thought Reddit would be the only place where people would be uninformed enough to claim things like "LG are trash", "Liquid and CLG are much better than LG", "LG should've never been invited to IEM over Liquid".

Liquid is good though unlike CLG/C9

I'll have to say I was wrong about Liquid being best team outside of EU. sure they had a harder group, but can't really argue with what LG just did.

And I thought Reddit would be the only place where people would be uninformed enough to claim things like "LG are trash", "Liquid and CLG are much better than LG", or "LG should've never been invited to IEM over Liquid".

My comments were based off of what they have been doing online for the past two months. Not really a hard concept to grasp, keep up.

impact

Banned
If you ever wondered why a lot of pros aren't part of the 1920x1080 master race this event should tell you. Hiko reported drops below 70fps on these PCs and shr00d had to switch to BB.

You'd think for a major csgo tournament they would be supplied with modern PCs lol valve

Omega

Banned
cool so hiko can just blame fps drops on him losing Liquid the game vs VP and we can just pretend c9 lost cuz of black bars and thats why they can only win 1 game per major

udiie

ive been spectating on two accounts too.
last major i got a mirage and inferno case so i guess this is valves way of saying my luck is out

Well Day 2 is done, and the standings are:

Ludono 12 Points
Udiie 12 Points
SBD 11 Points
Rugioh 11 Points
Vinka 10 Points
Clydefrog 8 points
Baby 5 points
Hixx 1 Point

There will be one change for tomorrow, as the matches tomorrow are Bo3 as opposed to Bo1 this means more bonus points for the MotD. For the match of the day you will give the match score ie (2-0) or (2-1), and you will also receive a bonus point for every map score you get correct for up to a possible 4 bonus points.

Example C9 (2-1) Fnatic 16:3, 14:16, 16:11.

Tomorrows matches

Cloud9 V Fnatic
Mousesports V G2
NiP V Titan (MotD)
CLG V Na'Vi

Ludono

Udiie you're going down!

Cloud9 V Fnatic (0-2)
Mousesports V G2 (2-1)
NiP V Titan (MotD) (1-2) 16-14 14-16 8-16
CLG V Na'Vi (0-2)

Top Bottom