• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Ludono

thats fine bc hes still the best NA player

10eeeabfd5e266a6316ad20847c0956a.png

Day one is in the books!

The scores are

Ludono 7 Points
Vinka 6 Points
Udiie 6 Points
Rugioh 6 Points
SBD 5 Points
Clydefrog 5 Points
Baby 1 Point
Hixx 1 Point

Tomorrows Matches

Vexxed V C9
FlipSid3 V Mouz
Liquid v NiP
Dignitas v CLG (Match of the Day)
Fnatic V LG
G2 V TSM
VP v Titan
EnvyUs V Navi

Remember to give a round score for MotD not only can you get a bonus point, but it will also be used in case of a tie breaker.

udiie

Vexxed V C9
FlipSid3 V Mouz
Liquid v NiP
Dignitas v CLG (Match of the Day) - 16-11 score for CLG
Fnatic V LG
G2 V TSM
VP v Titan
EnvyUs V Navi

baby

baby playin that long con with 1 point
insane comeback incoming

i was going for 0 but i was wrong about lg vs c9. gotta shoot myself in the leg so that you losers have a chance

i flipped a coin for that one omega, it was worst team vs worst team so i picked worst team to win in over time

rugioh

Banned
Came too late for C9 game, here are other picks

FlipSid3 V Mouz
Liquid v NiP
Dignitas v CLG (Match of the Day)
Fnatic V LG
G2 V TSM
VP v Titan
EnvyUs V Navi

frbrr

my picks for the games I didn't miss

Liquid v NiP
Dignitas v CLG (Match of the Day) 16-12
Fnatic V LG
G2 V TSM
VP v Titan
EnvyUs V Navi

Shane

No betting or stickers for me, watching for the fun.

Been paying attention to the buys on the pistol round. Find it quite fascinating as to why things are bought and the differences in team buys.

Going to play plenty of CS tonight. In the mood for it.

Ludono

Vexxed V C9
FlipSid3 V Mouz
Liquid v NiP
Dignitas v CLG (Match of the Day) 14-16
Fnatic V LG
G2 V TSM
VP v Titan
EnvyUs V Navi

Of course the small crowd cheering loudly when NiP finally guarantees the win and goes 12-11.

Man this team is incredible. Love how much the majority of Major attendees love the players and the teams. NiP magic hasn't even come into play yet. Gonna be a fun Major.

Man, Xizt seemed to take the role of entry fragger that T-side. He did great. And F0rest killed it. GeT_RiGhT destroyed with his Mag-7. Shame we got Bot Allu today. If God Allu showed up as well, the team would be phenomenal.

Frostburn

Well, Liquid putting a strong fight against good teams is an achievement, If only they keep improving.

Agreed, Liquid did great considering their match ups, I think they have a strong future if they keep working together and going to big tournaments.

Well, Liquid putting a strong fight against good teams is an achievement, If only they keep improving.

They lost 16-11 when they won BOTH Pistol rounds. They only managed to take 5 Gun-rounds off of NiP. If that's a strong fight to you, props to you I guess. Think it just shows the clear skill difference between the Top EU team and the Top NA team. Liquid just wasn't able to beat out NiP in aim duels.

Top Bottom